𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟺

"y/n do you want us to come with you when you go back to your house?" simone asked. "yes" i said while eating and looking at my food.

tom beside me rubbed my thigh. "don't worry about it" he whispered. i continued eating as i thought about whats gonna happened.

we finished eating and simone washed the dishes. "go wash up guys" she said. we all went upstairs. me and tom brushed our teeth. tom held my hair back as i washed my face. he likes doing it so it looks like he's bending me over the sink.

i finished and now he's the one washing his face. i went to his closet. i grabbed one of his hoodie and a pair of my jeans that i left here.

i changed and i could see toms stare from the mirror. i combed my hair with simone's brush and he handed me his moisturizer again.

when we all fixed up we went downstairs. i saw ria all ready now. "bill is going to drop me off at my house. bye stinkabutt" she kissed my forehead. i smiled and hugged her tightly.

bill parted my head. once they walked out tom and simone walked downstairs. "let's go" she smiled.

we got in the car. me and tom got in the front of the car and simone was in the back. tom drive us to my house. i started getting anxious by the minute.

we arrived at my house and i started having a silent panic attack. "we'll wait here for you" simone smiled at me. i looked towards her then at tom.

i got out of the car and once i shut the door i exhaled. i ringed the doorbell and waited. i fidgeted with my rings as i looked at the door.

nobody was answering so i looked towards the car. suddenly the door swings open.
"y/n?!" i heard my brother jack say. i looked up to see his eyes red and puffy.

he ran out the door and hugged my tightly. we stumbled backwards a bit since he ran. i hugged him tightly as tears started coming out.

later jamie went outside the house. "y/n" i looked up. jack pulled away. i started crying as i looked up at him. he wiped my cheek and hugged me gently.

i tightened my grip as i hugged his waist. i heard two car doors closing. then footsteps. "tom?" jamie asked. he nodded. i pulled away wiping my tears before turning around.

i cleared my throat and turned around. tom smiled at me and i smiled back.

now we are inside of the house, i was talking to my brothers. i kept stuttering since i was nervous. "i'm moving in with.. with um.. tom" i mumbled. simone gave me a reassuring smile.

"you are..?" jack said. i nodded while looking at my fingers. i fiddled with my rings. "it's okay, we understand. just please contact us all the time. you know we love you" jamie explained.

i looked up and smiled. "i'm sorry y/n" jack mumbled. i tilted my head. "we're sorry for everything. we're sorry that you got kidnapped and we didn't do anything, i'm sorry that i didn't tell you that our parents were getting a divorce, and i'm sorry for not telling mom that you were alive" jamie stated.

i looked away trying not to cry knowing my mother committed because of me. "so she did commit because of me" my voice getting high.

they both looked at each other. "do you know when?" jamie asked. i looked at simone. "next week" she stated.

"are you packing?" he asked. "i will" i said without looking at him.

after talking with my brothers i left. they knew about everything now. their updated.

we're now driving to my apartment. "you did good y/n/n" simone said from the back. "yeah, you didn't have to be anxious. we were there with you" tom gave me a reassuring smile.

i smiled to myself. "let's pack your stuff now yeah? just the stuff in your apartment" someone said. i nodded. i forgot i didn't have my phone, my phone was still in my apartment since that's the last time i had it there before i got kidnapped.

we arrived and we got into my apartment. i exhaled as i entered. it didn't look as bad except for broken glass on the floor with dried blood stains on the floor, and my bed unmade.

i cleaned up the glass and they both sat in the living room. i washed my hands and dried them. i went to my room and made my bed.

i went to my bathroom and stripped. i took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and then did my skincare. i changed into this;

i walked out the door and smiled

i walked out the door and smiled. "when am i packing" i asked simone. "do you wanna pack today? we can buy boxes tonight" she recommended.

i nodded. "okay, let's go home then" tom smiled. we all got out of my apartment. i locked it securely. as we were walking in the hallway i looked at my phone.

there was 4389 notifications. my eyes widened. "what's wrong?" tom asked. "people missed me huh" i joked. he laughed.

once we reached the first floor we passed by the front desk. "y/n berlia?" the lady said. i turned my head around. "omg! your okay! i'm so happy to hear that" she smiled. i smiled back.

we got in the car and drove back to toms place. i closed my eyes since my eyelids were heavy.

i stop at the red light and looked at y/n. i smiled at her as she sleeps peacefully in the car seat. kinda makes me wanna.. okay let's go back to y/n

i looked back and saw my mother scrolling on her phone. i put my hand on her thigh as i drove faster.

we arrived at my mom went out the car. i got out of the car and opened the passenger seat. i unbuckled her seat belt and carried her in bridal style.

my mom unlocked the door and we went inside. "hi guys!" my brother yelled. "shh!" me and my mom shushed him together. he raised his hands in defence.

i carefully went upstairs; trying not to drop her. i placed her in my bed and kissed her forehead.

i laid down next to her and pulled her close. i closed my eyes trying to go to sleep with her.

༺༻

this chapter is boring, but the next chapters will mostly be about y/n moving in and then the sequel will be so much better so just you wait my aliens 😘

get it? bc the fandom of tokio hotel is called aliens? okay nevermind

dont forget to vote

sorry for the late update i was sleeping😭

this chapter is not proofread

1158 words