𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟻

tom smirked at lia. "see? i knew you always wanted me" she winked. "now why don't we kill your friends and we could go fuck" she said leaning her arm on his shoulder.

he laughed. "they'll be easy to kill" he crossed arms. "tom" bill said lowly. tears forming in his eyes. tom laughed. "pathetic" he rolled his eyes.

"give me the gun" he said putting his hands out. all of their eyes widened. he pointed the gun to them.

it went silent. he put his hand on the trigger and smirked. he turned to lia causing her to lose her balance.

tom leveled the gun to her thigh and shot it. she screamed in pain. "what the fuck!" she yelled.

tom glared at her and hit the gun in her face so she would fall on the floor. zeeke started running in the room.

tom held the gun to his face noticing there's no more bullets but threatened anyway. he held his hands up. "buddy.." "i told you not to touch her" tom glared.

zeeke looked around. when he looked away tom quickly got the bat and swung zeekes head. as he was falling his head hit a box causing blood to stay on it.

tom dropped the bag. he held his head in his hands. he walked up to them kneeling down to y/n. "i didn't mean anything i said" his voice cracked.

"tom.." gustav started. they all stayed silent. "are you an acting police cause that was so cool" he smiled. tom and gustav laughed together with tears running down their eyes.

"what do we do" bill asked. "hospital the" tom nodded his head. he quickly shook his head. "the hospital" he remarked.

they nodded. "wait what do we do with-" they were cut off with sirens. georg sighed. "everything is going so well" he said smiling and nodding his head.

"police!" they heard a deep voice said. the police came. they saw tom carrying y/n with blood on her body. "shit" the police mumbled.

he checked her pulse and he nodded. a lady came in with a crutcher that you could lay on. tom placed her gently in the crutcher and kissed her forehead.

the lady took her away. the police's dragged all three of the bad guys and put them in the car. none of them woke up though.

the band all walked outside seeing y/n being pulled into the ambulance. people immediately started asking questions to them.

i fluttered my eyes opened as i was greeted with a really bright light. i squinted my eyes as i got up. i looked down to see i was in a hospital gown, and wires on me.

"y/n" a boy with dreadlocks stood up quickly. bills head lifted up. he held my hand as he looked at me with worry.

"who are you" i said pulling my hand away. he looked at me with fear. he talked to black haired boy in german. i understand german but i couldn't get that.

"oh my daughter" a woman hugged me. i pulled away and started panicking. "who are you?!" i yelled as i tried to get up.

they all looked at me. i looked away and tried to take these wires off of me. "hey hey hey stop!" a doctor ran up to me. he pulled me on the bed and the woman doctor came in.

"y/n you need to stay calm" she remarked. i felt goozy. i felt like i went back in time. i started to cry as the doctor put the wires back on me.

"y/n please don't cry" the dreadlock boy talked to me again. "i don't know you!" i said in between my sobs.