𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽

i woke up to a person shaking me violently. i opened my eyes and saw a guy dressed in all black with a ski mask.

the next thing i know, everything went black.

at the kaulitz

"tom should we invite y/n over" bill asked. "yup" he said while eating his cereal. he called her. it ringed one time. then twice. then another.

"please leave a message for-" he hung up. he called her again and it went to voicemail. "maybe she's busy..?" bill said unsure.

tom nodded. "should we go to her apartment?" he asked. "maybe not, she's probably sleeping" the younger twin brother said.

"well then call her again" he said. bill ringed y/n once again. "nope" he said hanging up. "it's 3pm bruh" tom said rolling his eyes.

"she wakes up at like what.. 11? or 10?" tom said. "yeah, okay let's go check up on her" bill got his keys. "hi boys! where are y'all going?" their mom came into the kitchen.

"we're boutta head to y/ns" tom said putting his hat on. "oooh, what'd she say?" she smiled. "nothing, we're kinda worried because she won't answer her calls and she wakes up at 11 or 10.. ish" bill said squinting since he's not sure.

"oh okay, if she's there tell her i said hi!" she said waving at them. they both nodded. they drove to y/ns apartment listening to some rock.

they eventually arrived. they went into the building and the front desk lady immediately greeted them.

"hi Mr kaulitz!" she smiled. they smiled. "wait, didn't you guys just come in?" she asked.

they both walked up to the front desk. "umm no??" bill said. "oh! well then somebody said that they were you and they went up to y/ns" she tilted her head.

they both looked at each other. "she's still here right" tom asked. "pretty sure, let me check the security cameras" she smiled.

they both waited as she pulled up the security cameras. "what time does she normally wake up" she asked.

"around 10-11" tom remarked. she nodded changing the time on the footage. "you guys can come around here" she said clicking her mouse.

they walked around the counter and looked at the screen. there were 3 people in all black. one with blonde hair, one with brown hair, and one guy.

tom and bill frowned as they looked closer. "that wasn't you guys..?" she said slowly. "no?!" tom said almost yelling.

"oh my gosh, when they walked in i asked who they were and they said they were you guys and they were trying to do a prank on y/n" she said gasping.

"miss lady, i don't mean this to be rude but; YOU ARE VERY STUPID" bill yelled. "i'm so sorry" she said with her hands on her mouth.

"here's the key, check up on her please" she said handing them an extra key. they both went up the apartment to her floor.

when they entered the elevator they saw ben. "hey your ben right?" bill smiled. "yeah! oh! is y/n awake? she hasn't answered my texts" he said checking his phone.

"we're not sure that's why we're checking up on her" tom said crossing his hands and leaning against the wall.

the elevator dinged. "bye guys!" ben walked out the elevator. it was the fifth floor and the door closed so slowly.

as they reached floor eight they walked out the elevator. they walked to room, 523 and unlocked it.

they walked in and saw a brown envelope on the counter. tom looked at it. "y/n?" bill yelled. there was no answer.

his stomach dropped. "bill.." he said lowly. his brother walked up to him. they read the threat. "oh shit" tom mumbled under his breath and looking around her apartment.

"y/n!" he yelled. he found a red stain on her pillow. "bill!" tom yelled. "she's gone" he walked out of her room.

he looked at the photographs of the her that the stalkers took. "what happened?!" bill screamed.

tom put his hands to his head looking down at the envelope. "the 3 guys took her" he said with worried in his voice.

"y/n?!" bill asked. "YES YOU DUMBASS" tom yelled as he got the keys. they ran out of her apartment and into the car.

"where are we going?" bill asked. "i don't know" he said putting his hands on the steering wheel and clenching his jaw.

"wait.. one of them had blonde hair right?" bill asked. "i think" tom looked at his younger brother.

i woke up to laughing. i fluttered my eyes open and saw two men in front of me. i tried to get up but i was tied to a chair.

"who are you?!" i yelled. "oh sweety.. forgot about me already??" one of them said laughing.

my body shook. my heart pounded. a girl came into the room. "oh.. look who's awake" she smiled.

my heart stopped. my blood boiled. "what's wrong y/n?" laura pouted. "you" i said with fear in my eyes.

"oh! you remember me!" she said smiling. "what do you mean remember?" i asked trembling.

"oh.. little y/n doesn't remember anymore" she said smirking. "it's me lia!" she said raising her hands and laughing.

i knew it. i knew she was familiar. she lied. she lied about her name. my heart started pounding. "what do you want" i said yelling.

she stopped laughing making the 'aaa' sound. "oh y/n, you already know what i want" she pouted.

i shook my head trying not to believe this. another girl walked in.

my whole entire body froze. "hey there y/n" she said putting a cigarette on her lip.

"sam wanna help me beat her up later?" lia asked turning her head around. "i would love too" sam winked at me.

"i.. what?!" i yelled. "what's wrong y/n?" lia smirked. "i literally saved you!" i yelled at sam. she laughed.

༻༺

okay this chapter was cringy but i'm loving the drama right now

what was your reaction when you found out?

or did you already knew?

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1038 words