𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟻

"tom! y/n! wake up" there was a knocking on the door. i groan and rubbed my eyes. "what the hell" i mumbled as i sat up.

tom started waking up as well. i looked at the time as i fixed my shirt. i turned my body towards tom whos eyes was still closed.

i stroke his cheek causing him to flutter his eyes open. i smile at him and looked at the time. 9:32. i got up but i felt toms hand grab my arm.

i stumble on the bed and he pulled me on top of him. he started kissing my neck pulling me down so i sit on his lap.

he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. "hungry?" he asked. i nodded my head. he put his hands on my hips.

he grabbed my ass then stood up. my legs wrapped around his waist as he walked to his door. he opened it and i laid my head on his shoulder as he walked downstairs.

once he reached the final step i jumped out of his arms and tip toed, kissing his cheek. we went to the kitchen and sat down. "what'd you guys do" simone asked.

tom looked at me but i kept my gaze towards simone. "i took a nap and then he joined" i said. she nodded. "i made (any food of your choice) i hope you like it" she smiled.

"thank you mama" i smiled. we all ate in silence. tom kept his hand on my thigh as he ate.

(time skip)

the next morning i'm at my apartment. (i know, LOT OF TIME SKIP HUH?) i was packing my stuff.

simone got me boxes and she's in my apartment helping me pack. i put all my clothes in the box, with the help of simone.

I separated all my clothes into two boxes. One box is full of donation clothing, and the other is filled with my regular clothing. I made some smart choices into having a quarter of my closet left since it won't all fit in toms closet.

He has a walk in closet, crazy right? So half of the closet is mine and the other is his. He's at home organizing it right now. I put all my necessities in one box.

It's 6:32pm right now. And I managed to pack everything in 9 hours. Yes. Nine hours.

We left the house around 8 or 9 ish. So now, I have all my stuff packed. I live in an apartment, i don't have much stuff.

(I know irl this is actually impossible but it's a book so just pretend..)

I called room service so they would clean my whole apartment since I'm moving out. "Simone I'm going to get the cart wheel box thingy" I said. She nodded, placing all my books in one box.

I went down the elevator leaving my phone in the room. I looked in the corner of the front desk and see those luggage carts.

I grabbed one and saw the front desk lady. She was talking on the phone as I brung it to the elevator. A tall man came in the elevator with me.

"Y/n?" He said. That voice is familiar. "Ben..?" I asked looking up. He smiled at me. "I heard your moving out" he said. "Yes"

"Oh that's cool, promise that you'll update me? I'll always be at your concerts" he smiled. I nodded.

He helped me carry the luggage cart to my apartment. "Thank you Ben" I smiled. "Bye!" He smiled back. I got back into my apartment. "All done" Simone smiled as she taped the box.

We both carried the three boxes onto the cart. We both sighed in exhaustion. "Nine hours and we managed to accomplish it" she smiled. I laughed with her.

I dialed the room service on the telephone in my apartment. "Hi! I'm all packed and ready. You guys can clean up the apartment" I said. "Alright Ms.Berlia! Have a nice evening. We'll clean up all the stuff there." The man remarked.

I put the telephone down and helped Simone with the cart into the hallway. We walked towards the elevator. "I'll check out then we can put the stuff in the car" I said. She nodded.

We're now at the front desk and I gave her my card. I signed a few contracts and filled out papers.

10 minutes has passed and now we are putting the boxes into the backseat. We drove back to home. Well, I drove home.
Simone got tired.

i called tom and bill telling them we're on the way. once we arrived they helped us with the boxes. "bby help me with this one" i said to tom.

he picked up the other side of the box and i picked the up the other side. we both walked upstairs and into toms closet. i looked at the new organized closet.

when i was about to go out of the room i felt tom immediately grab my arm. he pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. i kissed back just as much force.

i giggle when tom put his hands on my ass and pulled me close. i put my hands on his chest as we continued making out.

i pulled away and he stared right into my eyes. "that ass is mine" he whispered in my ear. "we'll see" i smirked as i went out of the closet.

we walked downstairs and helped with the other box. once we carried it up to toms room i laid on the floor.

"y/n" tom whined. "whatt" i mocked. "we need to get the other box" he whined again. "no, the other one is for selling" i said.

"oh.. so we're done" he smiled. i sat up. "for now, isn't georg leaving" i asked. "yeah, his flight is at 12am. he said we should meet him at the airport around 9" he said towering over me.

i nodded. "we'll unpack your stuff later" he said and pulled me by the waist. he smashed his lips against mine just like earlier.

he threw me on the bed crawling on top of my. he kisses my neck as i shut my eyes in pleasure.

"tom" i whimpered. "we'll be quick" tom smirked on top of me.

༺༻

guys i sincerely apologize that i didn't update yesterday. i know some of y'all were waiting for an update but i was really busy yesterday. i promise i'll write a lot today

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread (obviously)

1107 words