𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟷

"why" i said lowly. "because y/n. i'm gonna be your future husband and you getting harassed is not okay with me. and what hurts is that you didn't tell me right away so i could've protect you." he declared.

i looked into his brown lustful eyes. "i'm sorry" my voice cracked. he came closer and hugged me tightly. "you shouldn't be, im the one who's sorry ma" he said.

i looked up at him. "why?" i asked. "because i didn't know. and i didn't protect and save you that time"

he towered over me with lust in his eyes. he kissed my lips as he wiped the tear on my cheek.

i felt so much better knowing he wasn't actually mad. "i love you ma" he broke the kiss. "i love you too" i said with tears falling out of my eyes.

we washed up, we both took a shower, washed our face, brush our teeth, and changed. we're now laying in bed enjoying each others touch.

i snuggle into his neck, hearing his slow heartbeat. i sighed in relaxation as he stroked my hair. "feel better?" his deep raspy voice spoken.

i nodded my head. i put my leg over him as i trapped him under me. there was a knock on the door. tom groaned. "what?!" he yelled.

"come on let's watch a movie" i heard bills voice. he looked down at me. "let's go" i smiled grabbing his hand.

we ran downstairs and onto the living room couch. "you showered?" ria asked. "yeah" i said.

"and you showered too" bill crossed his rms. "yes..?" tom said. "as long as we didn't hear y'all, we're fine" ria rolled her eyes. bill laughed.

"we didn't have shower sex okay?" i tilted my head. we sat down on the couch. "yes we did" tom whispered and smirked.

heat rose my face as bill picked out a movie. we watched the movie and tom was fingering my under the blanket.

i'm just kidding y'all 😭

his hand was on my upper thigh. he fell asleep on top of my head as i laid on his shoulder. i know because i know the pattern of his breathing when he's asleep.

my eyelids later felt heavy during the movie. the next thing i know is that i fell asleep.

bills hand was intertwined with mine as we watched the movie. i looked to my left and see tom and y/n sleeping. i nudged bill.

"look" i snickered. he looked at his brother and my bestfriend. he giggled. "take a picture" he whispered.

i got my phone out and took a picture of them sleeping. i sent it to y/n and then turned off the tv.

"wanna go up?" i asked. he smirked. "yeah" he stood up and kissed me. i looked at y/n. "they can sleep on the couch right" i asked. "yeah? they both live here" bill laughed.

we walked upstairs. he pinned me against the door and smashed his lips against mine. our tongues danced together and i smiled into the kiss.

i rub my eyes and check the time. 2:32 am. i looked around me and notice we're in the living room.

i groan and looked at tom who was on the couch. i pulled him closer and snuggled into his neck. he whimpers a bit and i liked it.

his hand meets the back of my head and stays there. i couldn't sleep anymore i was awake. i looked up at tom.

i decided to try to fall asleep once again.

i heard birds and i muffled. "what the" i mumbled as i rub my eyes. i look down and see my future wife on my chest. i smile and stroke her hair.

i looked up at see that it's 9:43am. i rub my eyes and look down again. i stroked her hair to try to wake her up. she whimpers and that kinda turned me on

i ignored it and shook her shoulders a bit. "ma" i whispered. her eyes fluttered open. "morning" i smiled as she looked up.

she whines and puts her hand above my mouth. she closes her eyes again. i kissed the hand on my mouth. she removed it and placed her hand on her mouth instead.

ma is half asleep 😭

i shake her shoulder lightly. she opened her eyes. "hi!" i smiled. she looked up. "hi" she smiled back. she looks so pretty when she wakes up.

"let's get breakfast yeah?" i said sitting up. she nodded rubbing her eyes. taking off the blanket off of me. "let's wake them up" i said fixing my sweatpants.

y/ns eyes were fluttering close as she sits up. i put my hand on the side of her head. "nevermind i will" i remarked.

she laid back down on the couch and i went upstairs. i opened bills door and see him shirtless clothes on the ground. i immediately slam the door shut and slapped my face.

my brother had sex..

or did he.. i don't know. i went back downstairs and see y/n curled into a ball. i wrap my arms around her waist and felt the warmness of her body.

"it's to early anyways" and with that i closed my eyes.

(lot of stars today huh)

we all sat in the dining table eating breakfast. y/n made eggs for us and it was so good.

"y/n how do you do it" my younger brother asks. "what?" she tilted her head. "how do you make eggs like this? every time i make something they taste so.. funky" bill cringed at his words.

she giggled. her smile is so fucking attractive

"i don't know. theres a secret ingredient in it" she smiles. i immediately thought of something but i quickly slapped my forehead mentally.

"what? love" bill joked. "no? i fry it with butter" she tilted her head. we all started laughing. "okay shut up" bill rolled his eyes.

he fed ria an egg. "she has her own hands you know" i squinted my eyes. "yeah? you wanna talk about OUR relationship? let's talk about yours" he started sitting properly.

me and y/n looked at each other. "first of all, all i hear is screaming and moaning almost every night, 'oh tom' and 'oh my god y/n'" my brother mocked.

kiara giggled at his actions. "okay but you guys haven't had sex?" i teased. "no" my brother sat up. "oh yeah? then who's clothes did i see on the floor 3 hours ago" i tilted my head.

y/n started laughing. and god that laugh is so beautiful.

"hey we don't do it that often like you guys" my brother argued. y/n and kiara kept laughing.

༻♡༺

boring chapter

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1143 words