𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾

"look y/n, it all happened when you joined a different band!" lia smiled. "what?" i tilted my head.

lia looked at the two men in the ski masks. "well.." one of them took off his mask. my whole face went pale.

it was one of the guys that harassed me at the pool. "i wanted you so bad y/n" he said slowly. "you and your little friend kiara" he remarked.

my heart stopped when he mentioned kiara. "then whyd you make me watch her getting beat up?" i asked. "because i wanted you more" he smirked.

i couldn't believe this at all. "because of you we got caught." the other boy said. he took off his mask and revealed the guy who i beat up at the gas station when they threw a cigarette in my car.

they all looked at me. my heart pounded. "so now, we're getting our revenge on you" he smirked. "yeah! and you don't have to worry your pretty little head about your band, or kiara" lia smirked stroking my hair.

i moved my head back and she scoffed. she held me by the collar of my shirt. "remember what you did to me last night?" she asked.

i glared at her. "well now, with the words you threatened me with. i could do what you said you were gonna do to me, to you." she smirked.

"but first, i'll let zeeke do what he needs to do with you first" she said slowly. i looked at the boy who took his mask off first.

he smirked at me looking at me up and down. "i need to know more" i said quickly before he got up.

lia turned around closing the door. "okay! well.." she started. she sat down in front of me again.

"ever since we got caught after you beat up xavier" she looked at the other boy. "zeeke and xavier only got caught" she smirked.

i tilted my head. "and ever since you joined a different band since 'red girls' was banned and you left, we stalked you!" she smiled as if she won an award.

"and at the after party after the concert, i found bill and he was wasted. i paid him so i could be in the band and obviously he said yes-" i cut lia off. "yeah obviously because he was drunk" i frowned as i yelled.

"but i'm in it right now can't you see" she said sitting back. i rolled my eyes. "enjoy rolling your eyes while you can" she mumbled.

"what..?" i asked. "oh my god y/n, why are you so clueless. your so stupid!" sam started.

i squinted my eyes at her. "me and my 'boyfriend' faked fight so you could help me" sam smirked.

"that's so wrong" i said almost breaking down. "well" she shrugged her shoulders. "i got your apartment location and told them" she looked at lia, zeeke, and xavier.

"yupp, so now we're all gonna torture you- actually. maybe i won't torture you. maybe pleasure you" zeeke smirked. my eyes barfed.

"as if" i scoffed. "well, we're waiting one day to see if someone would try to save you" lia said.

and with that they all left the room. except for xavier and zeeke. they looked at me as i looked away from their ugly shitty eyes.

"hold her" zeeke instructed. xavier went up to me and held my body down as zeeke untied the ropes on the chair.

zeeke walked up to the door and opened it as xavier threw me on the floor and ran out the room.

i groaned in pain as the door shut closed. i started to cry knowing that nobody would save me.

kiara knew but how in the living fuck would she know where i'm at. this place is just concrete. and it's so cold.

i knocked on kiaras door aggressively. she opened it and yelled, "what?!" i looked at my brother. "the stalkers got y/n" i said panting.

"what?!" she screamed. i handed her the brown envelope that was in my hand. "she looked at the photographs.

"she was facetiming me last night and told me there was a knock on her door. she opened the door and saw a brown envelope. she opened it and she was like.. what the hell? and then i called her name a few times and then she hung up. i haven't heard from her ever since" she said almost crying.

my brother quickly came up to kiara and hugged her. we were in her house now and we were sitting in the living room.

"we'll find y/n" she whispered stroking her hair. i remembered the times when i comforted y/n like that.

"do you have any clue?" i asked kiara. she shook her head as her eyes began to be puffy.

i looked out the window. "we need to report this to the police" bill said holding the envelope.

"yeah-" "no!" kiara cut me off. "what?" me and my brother said in sync. "she said something about.. the police. they can't know because-" she was breathless because of how hard she was crying.

"breath baby breath" bill whispered and swaying her. she controlled her breathing eventually and i grew impatient.

"she said if the police knows about the stalkers, she said that they would have the band banned from performing. or her manager would kick her out of the band since the stalkers are coming for y/n" she said wiping her cheek.

"who gives a fuck about the safety for our band membership? because i give a fuck for y/ns safety" i yelled standing up.

kiara and bill looked at me. "we don't know where she is" kiara shook her head crying.

i sighed and rubbed my eyes. i looked up at the ceiling trying not to cry.

bill got a phone call. "tom hold her" he looked at me then at kiara. they were both on the floor.

"uhh" i strained. as bill got up the answer the phone kiara stood up. "it's okay, i'm fine" she said wiping her cheeks.

i nodded and looked at my brother.

༺༻

cliff hanger!!

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1045 words