𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟹

we're at a restaurant, canceling our plan for our nails. "sushii" ria squealed. i shook my head and smiled. "oh my god! are you guys red girls?!" a girl came up to us.

"used to yeah" i smirked as i looked down at her. "oh my god! you guys are my favorite band! well.. band duo" she remarked. i just smiled at her cuteness.

"can i have an autograph?" she asked. ria nodded, signing her shirt. i sighed the front of her shirt, near her heart.

y/n berlia
       have a great day pretty girl :)

i gave her pen back. she squealed and jumped. "also i love your new hair" she smiled. i smiled back and hugged her. she walked out and ria looked at me.

"what?" i asked. "you so good with kids" i just shook my head. we got our sushi and sat down. it was a sushi buffet, with lots of choices to choose from.

we continued eating. ria struggled with her chopsticks. i laughed at her as she whined. "feed me" she whined. i grab a hold of one of her sushi's and picked it up.

she groaned. "you make it look so easy!" i laughed at her. i put it in front of her mouth and she shook her head. i sighed and looked down.

i mimicked an airplane noise and put it closer to her. she opened her mouth and smiled.

we continued eating, well, i fed her the whole entire time. the waiter finally came up to us. "oh my gosh, red girls?!" he gasped.

i smiled. "you guys are my favorites! i love you new hair Ms.Berlia" he smiled. i smiled back and thanked him.

he started talking to us a bit while ria was doing the bill. stuff. thingy. i don't know.

his brown fluffy hair was on his forehead. he had dimples, some freckles, and a pretty smile. i found myself smiling as he spoke.

ria handed him the check. he nodded at her and walked away. i looked at her and she smirked. "cute huh?" she raised her eye brows.

i kicked our under the table and he came back. "here's your card" he gave ria her credit card. she nodded. "can i get your number?" he smiled at me.

my mouth agaped and she coughed. i thought about for a second. "sure" i smiled. i wrote it down on his hand, holding his pinky and his ring finger so he could stay still.

he was shaking a bit and i liked that. being able to fluster someone without trying. "here" i have him his pen back. he smiled. "have a good day" i smiled back.

we walked out and ria started jumping up and down. "what's up with you?" i asked and made a face. "mixed feelings! what if tom finds out?" she asked.

"what? if he can flirt with girls, i could flirt with other guys" i said confidently. "okay.. well did he text you?" she asked.

i checked my phone. "nope, not yet" i said. her smile dropped and she pouted. "stop acting like that" i said and she smiled.

we got in the car. my phone vibrated. i pulled it out of my pocket and i saw a text message from a random number.

hey berlia

hey! i didn't get your name earlier

it's liam

ohh, liam. that's a cool name

thanks! it's y/n right?

yes