chap 58; Euphoric ecstasy

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nabil dropped the girl on the sofa in the living room before looking back at her with an intimidating gaze. "What kept you so late?" he asked before looking at the wall clock which read almost 10pm. "And you still went ahead to bring this girl with you" he added, looking at the little girl sleeping like a worm.

Afifah gave him a besotted smile, bright and radiantly. The kind of smile that always makes him forget all his worries and smile back. That bewitching smile. "I branched at Sumayya to pick up baby Inara and then we went shopping together, and then we stuck at hold up that is why we are late" she ranted, replying to him.

"You literally have to bring this troublesome girl home" he whined like a child. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him. "Why shouldn't I bring her here?" she asked, "the house will be boring without her" she said

"You mean I'm boring?" he questioned.  

"What are you insinuating, of course it will be boring when you leave for work" she replied to him.

"She will literally have all your attention now, no one will care about me" he nagged.

"Don't tell me you're jealous now, c'mon you're a big boy" she said with a satiric smile on her face.

"Me, jealous. Of who? You mean Inara" he questioned feigning innocence And she nodded, daring him to say otherwise.

"Please I'm saying the truth, you will never look my way when this girl is around and all I want is to cuddle with my wife" he said innocently, "is it too much to ask?"

"Well no," she said, giving him a half smile and then picked up her bag and her heels in her hand saying "now I will freshen up please change Inara's clothes and put her to bed" she gave him a task and hurriedly disappeared through the hallway giggling.

"Look what I got, instead of spending time with my wife alone I'm asked to take care of a toddler and when I complain I will be called a bad uncle" he murmured, throwing his hand in the air. Afifah got to overhead him murmuring himself, she burst up laughing at him for his overreaction.

Nabil leaned over the troublesome girl, like he used to call. She looked innocent and peaceful while sleeping with pouted lips but don't ever misunderstood her innocence for granted, she is beyond what she looked. She is the most innocent girl you will come across at the same time, the most troublesome and wittiest. Just like her mother. Nabil smiles thinking about his baby sister who is now a mother. Years back if someone will have to tell him Sumayya will be responsible and settle down, he will laugh at the person. But now she has grown up to be a wonderful mother.  Nabil picked her up and left for her room.

So much had happened for the past three years. Nabil and Afifah's relationship was nothing but romantic. They had gotten really close more than you could think of or word that can express it. They become the loving couple everyone envied and dreamed of. As Nabil promised, he became less wrathful and more loving and clingy. He never fails to express how much he loves her every single day. There lives is filled with nothing but bliss and tranquility.

Sumayya also got married three years back to no one but Jalil, Nabil's best friend. The day Nabil got to know about their hidden relationship, the whole family trembled, they received the scolding of their life's. He had to personally reprimand jalil for ever hiding such a great thing from him. He vowed to never let that relationship continue but the next day he surprised everyone. He agreed and set their marriage in three weeks time which gladdens everyone.

They were blessed with Inara after a year of marriage. Zainab Inara Jalil Kangirmo. Daughter of Sumayya Farouq and Jalil Kangirmo. The apple of everyone's eye. She was loved by every single person in the family. She is the joy giver and happiness bringer to all. Unfortunately Nabil and Afifah are still yet to welcome their bundle of joy but they are happy the way they are. They are still yet to talk about that too, they didn't mind, they were living a joyous life brimmed with love and tranquility.
Afifah loves Inara as if she was her daughter and the girl also, no one can disagree with that. The bond between them is so strong that no one can think of getting between them, even her parents.

Time seems to move faster.

*****

Nabil sauntered into the kitchen dressed in a Balmain jeans and a  white T-shirt. His steps same as always even more finesse and canter. He swaggered into the kitchen knowing there is no where she will be at the time except there and his speculation seems true when he stopped short, just a step in the kitchen just as his breath halted. He stared with fascination and affection at Afifah who was lost in her work. He was used to seeing such resplendent and faultless every single morning but boy, he is still not used to it. He leaned against the doorway and watch with intense. The intensity of his gaze heavy that she must have felt it incinerating. Instead of going in, he removed his phone from his pocket taking pictures of her when she didn't realize it because she just looked too good to not do so.

He wished to be always greeted with this sight forever in his life. She looked happy as the smile on her lips never faded, her moves were professional showing how good she is. She stirred the things in the pan before turning around to get some pepper flakes and salt containers, sprinkling a little of them. She kept aside and continued what she was doing earlier. A fuff got out of her mouth, she stopped and muttered "oh my! sorry I can't focus when you look at me like that" she looked up to meet his gaze with a witty smile on her lips which pricked his heart.

His smile widened, he was sure he is now a besotted panther but he didn't give a damn care. Putting his phone in his trouser pocket. He traipsed further into the kitchen to her side and hugged her from behind, resting his head on  her shoulder, gave a gentle kiss on the crook of her neck which made her tummy squish. He kisses her a few times on her cheeks before muttering in a deep succulent voice, "like how?". His voice was deep and the hoarse, sending shivers down her spine. Her heart was pounding.

She has to calm down her racing heart which was beating high, she could tell that he could hear it because it's that obvious. "Like nothing in this world is attractive as me" she said

"Well, nothing is as attractive to me as you" , kissing her cheek again, he went on "you're so beautiful, you know that right?".

She blushed, "you made my tummy feel all squishy" she elbowed him, running away from his embrace to continue her work. He chortled at her act before deciding to help her set the table. She gave him a spoonful of the meal she is cooking to test it out, she blew out some air to let it cool before putting it in his mouth holding her hand under his chin so nothing fell. "How is it?".

"Uhm" he moaned in response the moment the soup melted on his tongue, "mouthwatering as always" he said and she giggled.

They finished setting the table of three when Inara graced them with her presence. "Good morning everyone, the princess has woken up" she continued walking down stairs still clad in her PJ. She rushed to her Mami and hugged her while Afifah happily picked her up and twirls her shortly. "Good morning babygirl, how is your night?" she sent a lingering smooch on her cheeks and then caressed her soft short hair styles in a box of four.

"Soft and warm as always," she said, referring to her bed which she always loves more than the one she has in her parents' house.

"Good morning uncle beel" it's now that she saw her uncle, who looks like a lost puppy. He felt as if he is a third wheel whenever the girl is with them and that's the reason why nagged yesterday why Afifah had to bring her with her. It's not as if he doesn't like the girl around but he hates looking for attention.

"Morning baby girl, how are you? '' he asked, taking her from Afifah and moving to the dining room. "I'm fine and energetic today," she replied quickly, knowing her very well he knew she was planning for something mischievous. He made her settled on her high table while Afifah served her breakfast. French fries and a toast with a cup of milk. She continues to feed her yet again Nabil was long forgotten. He shook his head and served his own food and ate quietly.

****

Met Zainab Inara Jalil Kangirmo.
Our new character

😂😌
Three year have passed

Leave you comments please