Chapter 2. The Parents.

Start from the beginning

Sharanya observed the persona that Sonia presented in front of her and the other on the podium. She was amazed by her professionalism and imagined how her family would be.

"Hello, yes dear, I told you I will be in your college, today. Well, I am in the seminar hall in the east I think. You can meet me here," Sharanya told her daughter on the phone, who wanted to meet her mother and was proud to have her in her college.

She wanted her friends to meet her successful but humble mother.

Sharanya was called upon the podium to deliver her speech for the orientation program.

After the end of the program, Sonia welcomed Sharanya in her cabin for some rest. On which Sharanya told her that she wanted to meet her daughter who happens to study MBA in the same college.

Sonia was excited to meet the daughter of the well-known counsellor. But to her luck, she had other works which needed her attention.

Just like that they conversed about their family and their wellbeing. Sharanya was astonished that Sonia had two grown up children and both of them excelled in their respectable field.

She also mentioned her husband who was the proud owner of the Sovin Industries Pvt. Ltd. which garnered in the field of furniture industry, hotel management, resorts and tourism. An overall achiever in the field of hospitality.

At last, Sonia invited her for her son's birthday party which was on this Friday. Sharanya was a busy mother and professional who found it quite difficult to accept the invite.

Sonia understood her dilemma and told her that they might meet in some other casual time.

Varma Hotels Ltd.

The front desk

"Mam, please try to understand! We can't let you inside! The Chairman is busy in a meeting with our international clients. Please come later," Saying so the receptionist went back to attend to her call making the helpless lady sad of not meeting the chairman.

The lady sat on the sofa in the lounge clutching her bag with dried tears in her eyes.

At around 4 pm in the evening,

"And remember to call my wife to make time for the dinner reservations at 9 pm in the Grand plaza tomorrow," Pradeep Varma strode through the corridor to exit the building. 

At the waiting lounge, he saw a stranger sitting on the sofa gazing at nowhere without blinking

At the waiting lounge, he saw a stranger sitting on the sofa gazing at nowhere without blinking. He asked his secretary who was busy scheduling his meeting for tomorrow in the iPad.

The secretary shaked his head at not recognising the said person.

However, Pradeep was not satisfied with his answer, he went towards the lady and asked her the reason.

The lady slowly looked up and cried inaudibly with folded hands in front of her saviour.

Pradeep got tensed at her aura and tried to grab her hands when she suddenly fainted.