chap 43; malice

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh sorry sorry, I didn't intend to do that I just__"

"You just know what" Afifah bellowed at Karima and that made her retreat back because of how sudden Afifah changed her expression. She turned from a little kitten to a hungry lion in just a minute. She sent a deadly murderous glare at Karima which made her shift  nervously on her spot.

"I said I'm sorry I just want to look at your sketch and I mistakenly pushed it" Karima lied agitatedly. Afifah felt like she should die when she saw her almost done design ruined. "By the way, this isn't the right place to do your work," Karima added .

"How dare you order me around in my house" Afifah yelled at her furiously.

"Oh right, your house, I think you need to have a workplace or study room in your house" Karima recommended, they both knew there was also a meaning behind her words.

Afifah smirked in malice, she rolled her eyes and said "I think you need to work on your brain, as you said my house, my own house" she said cockily "Don't you think I have the right to do anything at my desired place, I'm entitled to any space in this house"

Karima couldn't take it anymore,"How dare you abash me like that"

"Wooh, was it an abashment, I just reminded you I'm the mistress of this house" Afifah said ingenuity with a satiric smile and used her hand to show the house belonged to her.

And in just a minute, Karima acted violently, she raised her hand on Afifah ready to slap her but Afifah was so reflex as she dodge and caught her hands mid air "How dare you raise your hand on me" she asked as she twisted it until Karima couldn't bear it. She twisted her hand painfully that it must leave a bruise.

"Let me go," Karima cried out.

"I won't" Afifah said, and she again held it tightly. "You thought you could just walk into my house and do anything you wish, you must be joking" she added with a chortle.

She turned her around fleetly, making her hand behind her back and that caused Karima to wail out loud. "Don't mistake my silence for cowardice, I was just so decent. This should be the last time you try me" she said and Karima shouted hypocritically, trying to seek help.

Afifah pushed her away letting her go and that made her shout loudly, Afifah scoffed and hissed and turned back to her things.

"What is happening here" Nabil strong voice resounded in the lounge, he looked at the two women In Front of him incredulously. Karima was first to react, she move closer to him "Ya Nabil, I just mistakenly ruined her sketch with a coffee and I apologized but she hit me harshly" she said with fake tears showing bruised wrist to Nabil. Afifah scoffed and continue gathering her things. Sumayya who was standing close to Nabil chuckled, she knew that will definitely happened. They were chatting together in the living room when she decided to look around the house. She started from the living room criticizing every furniture there as is she can afford better than that. They all hate this personality of her, fake life. And when Sumayya told her it was Nabil that set the interior design of the house she became mute. When Sumayya saw her intending to go to the lounge were Afifah was, she stopped her.

She knew she was going there to seek trouble so notified her that Afifah was busy and she shouldn't interrupt her work, but she will abide by that when what she wants is to disturb and irritate her.

"Maryam what happened? '' Nabil asked, looking at the indignant Afifah he asked nicely, he knew there must be more to the story. Afifah intended to ignore the both of them but she wasn't raised that way, her mother taught her to respect people especially her husband, so she answered. "Yaya, I wasn't the first one to raised hand on her I just protect myself." She defended. She elaborated on everything that transpired between them when she still felt his gaze on her.

"She was lying she___" Karima tried to defend herself but Sumayya cut her off. "Adda Afifah never lies," she said.

"What do you mean, I was lying? '' Karima said seething in rage. When she glanced at Nabil, she saw that he also didn't believe her, he so much believed his wife than her and that made her mad. "I am the one injured here but none of you believe me , you trust her more than me. '' she asked and began to cry malignantly, she walked out on them.

Sumayya sneered and that made Nabil to glare at her. "The two of you should leave tomorrow. I don't want trouble, '' he said and dismissed her from there.

He glanced back at Afifah "you shouldn't have done that" he said and walked closer to her.

"I should let her hit me then" she asked.

"No but you know how Nenah was_" he started to explain but who was he talking to, not Afifah right. Because the girl couldn't stay calm and let him lament her, showing her that his maternal relatives eclipse her.

"Just because she is your cousin you're taking her side, what of me? I'm nothing to you right" she asked with tears brimming from her eyes. She walked out of the lounge in a haste with tears in her eye to her room.

Nabil held his temple in his hand, those women were trying to make him go mad. In just a day, they messed up his brain. Surely having more than one woman in a house will be a total disaster. He is the man of peace and serenity, he should better send them all back home so he can live peacefully with his little kitten. Crouching down, he started to pack sketching tools which she left there. When his eyes sighted the ruined design, it made him feel bad. Truly it was a very excellent design that everyone must want to own. Even though it was halfway done, still it was really perfect.

Arranging everything in accordance, he was about to put the MacBook in his bag when his eyes sighted some neatly arranged finished design in the bag. The designs immediately caught his attention. He intently gaze at it, it was a very beautiful gargantuan mansion that every person must wish to have.

.

Karima got what she wanted, I'm glad that Afifah didn't let her succeed in her tricks.

Oh and Nabil has a work to do, it look like his little kitten is mad at him.