Chapter 94

Maya's POV

"Guys" I was so irritated and embarrassed about my team's behaviour. "What was that?" I asked them while looking into Vic's eyes.

"Well..." she started.

They stood against the wall like in a line up only this time looking at the floor trying to avoid eye contact with me. My wife was right. Just like children caught in a bad act. Unbelievable.

"You know what? Don't even try to answer that. My mature wife said you can either come in and act like adults acknowledging the fact that breast feeding is a normal and healthy thing to do. There's no shame in that or you can act like children and come in half an hour later. Your choice. " I said looking at all of them.

" Understood " they said in union.

" So? " I raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

" We're coming in" Vic said.

"Good" I smiled

"But first" Vic added "Congratulations Mommy" she opened her arms wide open for me and not even a second later the whole team was hugging in the middle of the hall like a big family.

"Thank you for being here. All of you. It means so much to us" I smiled and wiped away my tears "Let's go Nineteen!" I said before stepping in the room

"I see we have the adult version now" Carina joked as she saw my team entering the room.

"Maya....H-Help"Andy was holding my boy like he was an alien.

"Come her my little boy. Tia Andy can't handle you, clearly" I laughed at her scared face.

"Actually Maya, can you switch them?" Carina said with a smile.

"Sure" I smiled wildly. I couldn't wait to see my team's face when they release I can held two of them at the same time.

Emma was hugging everyone as I was picking up the two full babies and giving Amadeo to his Mamma.

"Guys" I looked at them holding the two infants. Their faces were priceless. "This is Alessandra Kate" I looked at the little girl. "This little guy is Andrea James" I admired my son's beauty.

"And this Bambino is Amadeo Jake" Carina introduced our last boy.

"Do you want to hold them?" I asked a group of tough firefighters with tears in their eyes. Emmett has given up fighting them.

"Yes" Vic's voice broke in mid sentence. She walked closer and reached for Alessa. "Hey, beautiful." she greeted our second daughter.

"Me too" Ben walked up to me reaching for Andrea. "Hey my man. I'll tell you all about your Uncle Andrew when you grow up." I smiled at their interaction. Andrew would be so proud of his friend.

"Amadeo is ready for visitors" Carina announced happily while our little boy was playing with her finger.

"Can I?" Emmett asked still crying.

"Of course" Carina smiled happily.
Emmett slowly walked up to Carina and picked up his nephew.

The boy immediately wrapped his fingers around Emmett's finger which only caused his uncle to start sobbing. "Hey little guy. I'm uncle Emmett we'll have so much fun when you are older" he gently walked around with the little boy in his arms.

"Mommy?" Emma stood in front of me. Without a question I picked her up and she sat on my hip bone casually. "It's a good thing they have bracelets, I think they have mixed them up already" Emma whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, I can see that" I laughed at the sight in front of me. My team handed the babies to each other and at that point I was lost who had whom.

"Mia Bambina" Carina reached towards Emma "I'm so proud of Bambina" I placed our daughter in her bed.

"Thank you Mamma" Emma snuggled to her Mamma as close as possible. I sat down at the end of the bed looking around the room field with my family.

"What are you doing?" half an hour later Bailey stormed into the room. "No more then 5 visitors at a time." she looked around the room where Vic, Andy, Jack, Sullivan, Travis, Emmett, Ben, Teo and the five of us looked between each other knowing we were busted of breaking her rule.

"Miranda" Ben tried to reason with his wife.

"No" she said firmly.

The team said their goodbyes, only Travis and Emmett stayed behind and the three huge welcome buckets in the corner.

"They're absolutely adorable" Travis admired the babies in their baskets holding hand with Emmett who was still crying.

"Emmett" I called him over into the corner so Emma couldn't hear us. "Thank you for everything." I hugged him. "My offer still stands. Just tell me when you need some donation to help you in the same way" I smiled knowing one day I'll be able to do the same thing for him.

"Thank you" he turned to look at Travis "I think we'll talk about that option soon" he smiled toward his partner being in love with our infants.

Emma has already been asleep next Carina when her uncles left the room. She was so hyped all day somehow it wasn't surprising at all that she was out already.

"I'll take her home today and we'll be back tomorrow." I kissed my wife. I tried to do the best for both of them. Leaving my wife and my three babies in hospital and only bringing home one was a hard decision but Emma needed me.

"Thank you Bella" Carina was also exhausted. She needed the sleep to recover from the birth. "According to Jo we only need two more nights before going home. If the triplets pass the carseat test tomorrow we can go home the next day." she was hopeful that the whole family can be together in under 3 days.

______________

"Mommy?" Emma asked as soon as she was finished with her dinner.

"Yes, Little one" I looked at her with a small smile.

"Can I have a sleep over with you?" her eyes were shining

"Of course, Emy. But first..." I picked her up "Bubble war" I ran with her upstairs while her laugh filled the house.

"This was so much fun" She stated as she got her pj on. "Can we sleep in your bed? It smells like Mamma" she was so adorable.

"Of course. You can sleep on Mamma's side so you can soak up all her scent through the night" I offered with teary eyes.

"Mommy don't cry. Mamma will be home one with my Fratelli e Sorella" she hugged me

"You're right" I smiled knowing how thoughtful she has became. She was the smartest little girl.

We drifted to sleep holding each other close soaking up Carina's scent wishing to be under  the same roof again with our new additions.

A/N
I'll try writing the ending of this book before I start my new job. Please enjoy the final few chapters.