Chapter 92

Maya's POV

I was a mother of four.

Carina was peacefully taking a nap in my arms after delivering our beautiful babies. I couldn't wait until Emma can see them.

I sent out a message to Andy that she can bring Emma to see them in the morning since it was almost midnight. She congratulated on the new additions of the family and gave me update on Emma as well.

Apparently our daughter had an amazing Tia day which involved pizza and ice cream with Mulan in it. I kinda felt sorry for Andy because trying to put a kid down who is high on sugar isn't easy.

I turned my head towards the door as Jo, Kathleen and another nurse wheeled in the three babies in their glass basket which meant they didn't needed the incubator anymore. They were okay.

"Honey" I stroked Carina's hair gently. "They are here" I said as soft as I could not wanting to scare her.

"I'm up" she said with her raspy morning voice.

"Look who we have here" Jo said happily "They're all healthy. We need the names to fill out the birth certificates" she hoped we'd have the answers ready.

"Can you push them closer?" Carina didn't trusted herself to walk just yet.

"Sure" Kathleen pushed one boy on the left side of the bed while Jo pushed the other boy on the right side.

Carina looked between the boys trying to figure out how to decide on their names. She looked at the half filled out chart in the front of one of the basket. She started sobbing.

"Jo are you sure these are the time of birth of the children?" she asked almost whispering.

I was trying to find out why she reacted like that. One boy was born at 22:10 while the other was born at.... It can't be...

Carina reached for the other basket and I nodded through my tears. The boy immediately started to cry in her arms.

She rocked him and asked "Andrea?" in her softest voice possible. Our little boy immediately stopped crying and wrapped his thin fingers around Carina's finger.

It was the most magical moment I have ever witnessed besides their birth. I closed my eyes and let the tears flow while saying thank you to his Zio Andrea for taking care of him when he needed the most.

Kathleen and Jo didn't understand the meaning behind the time of birth of this child. "We wanted to name one boy after my brother and he was born at the exact sime time as he died. 22:50." Carina explained crying. "Your Zio Andrea is so proud of you Andrea James Deluca-Bishop" Carina announced our second born son's name "But please make sure you put Andrew on the birth certificate"

"It's a beautiful name" Jo wiped her tears as she wrote down the name.

I walked to the basket and picked up our first born son. "This little man is Amadeo Jake Deluca-Bishop" he wrapped his chubby fingers around my finger and squeezed it. I giggle as I walked to his mamma and brother. I kissed his forehead before placing him in his mamma's arm next to his brother. Andrea were already on Carina's breast so Amadeo joined in hungerly on the other.

I walked towards the crying little girl. "Shh" I picked her up and started pacing around the room trying to calm her down " Mommy is here, little girl."I was rocking her while she listened to my heartbeat" I looked at Carina who nodded while tears were steaming down her face "Her name is Alessandra Kate Deluca-Bishop" I announced happily.

"They're absolutely gorgeous just like their names. Good job moms." Jo tried to get rid of the never ending tears. "Just push the button if you need anything. We'll give you privacy for now"

"I'm proud of the both of you" Kathleen said giving up of the fight with the tears. "I'll be on shift all day if you need me" she announced before leaving the room

"Thank you" we both said at the same time.

The door closed and there were we. Two adults with three newborns. It was terrifying to know we were outnumbered by our kids.

I sat down next to Carina in the rocking chair with a sleeping infant on my chest.

"They're perfect" I stated still in shock.

"Maya can you switch Andrea with Alessa please, he has fallen asleep" Carina smiled at the sleeping little boy.

Somehow managed to switch them without waking up Andrea. It made me feel good to be able to handle at least two at the same time. "Look at you go, Mommy" Carina was impressed by my skills.

I put down Andrea for a minute to put on his bracelet before we accidentally mix them up. He got the green one just like in the delivery room.

"Hey, my little warrior" I picked him up to sat in a rocking chair while he was placed on my chest.

Ten minutes later I was holding two tiny infants on my chest while Carina was playing with Alessandra's little fingers.

This was the moment I realised we'll be just fine with the three infants. We can handle this. All of my previous self-doubt disappeared. I was calm for the first time since Carina told me her water broke.

"We should send them back to the NICU for the night. I want them to be under supervision for the night" Carina said after an hour of bonding time.

"Good idea" I said as I put the two boys into their baskets. I put the blue bracelet on Amadeo's leg as well. "Hey little girl" I picked up Alessandra from her Mamma's arm. "Mommy love you so much" I said as I put the pink bracelet on her feet as well.

We pushed the button and Kathleen appeared in the door with two other nurses within seconds.

"Hey family" she said with a smile "Sleep until you can mommies" she winked at us on her way out.

"She is right" Carina giggled.

I kissed her before climbing in bed next to her. Bailey brought in another bad for me an hour ago when she came and checked on us. Of course she went to the NICU first to check on the babies.

I couldn't wait to see Emma in the morning.

A/N

After all they did figure out how to name the boys 😊