~83~

Satisfying moment seeing Real Madrid smoke Liverpool 😮‍💨
-----------------------------

It all felt slow.

Memo is falling off a cliff because of his deep sadness.

He couldn't handle it anymore; not only he took charge of the problems of his teammates but on top of that, he has to handle his own household problems too. The death of his newborns was his last straw.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I have disappointed you..." Memo said to himself.

The fall is quite long and there's a big tree branch that is just a couple of meters down. For a second, Memo rethinks about his life. He did feel happiness for the majority of his life; he has a beautiful wife, and wonderful kids, and is an inspiration and leader for the Mexican national team.

Everyone loves him.

Is this how he wants to end his story?

"Not like this..."

When Memo was near the branch, he managed to hold onto it. The impact was hard as his rib took the big hit but he held tight. His head is spinning a lot from the heavy drinking as he tries his best to stay in place on the tree.
Memo: Fuck I don't feel so good...

He had trouble breathing because of his rib but he slowly crawled to the end of the branch to sit down.
Memo: My phone is up there...Fucking hell...I don't even fucking know where I'm at!

It would just be a matter of time before he dies of dehydration or of hunger if no one can track his phone. The place is completely deserted and the possible way for him to get back is if he climbs up the cliff. Yet, the risk is very high because if he fucks up, he dies.

Memo sits there and tries his best to remain calm even if he wants to scream and try his luck.

This is absolutely the worst day of his life.

At the hospital, Michele woke up from her nap and her nurse is doing a daily check-up. She was healthy and well but still devasted by the death of the twins. Their crip is still there and their bodies were cleaned off. The nurse changes their blankets all the time to keep them warm even if they are not moving at all. When the nurse left the room, Michele walks over to the children.
Michele: I wish that you two could open your beautiful eyes...We would welcome you to our wonderful family...You two would be loved...

She fights her tears and takes a deep breath.
Michele: I hope wherever you two are right now is a nice and peaceful place...

When she's about to get back in bed, she sees the blanket slightly move. Michele rushes back to their beds and sees more movements.
Michele: How-

She pressed the button to call a nurse and they were quick to take care of the kids.

They began crying and moving.

They're alive.

The relief in her body language and her expression is visibly joy.
Michele: Oh my goodness this is- this is AMAZING! A BLESSING!!

She calls Leilah and tells her the good news.
Leilah: Oh my God what?!?! Wait wait I'll put you on speaker! Girls listen!!!
Michele: The kids are alive!! They're okay!!!

Everyone cheers loudly and they inform Luciana and Guillermo about it. The kids are in high spirits after hearing that they do have new siblings in the family and really wanted to see them. When they got to the hospital, Michele was holding Esmeralda to breastfeed while Anthony was calm since he got his milk. Luciana and Guillermo were thrilled and they were already asking their siblings many questions even though they obviously can't talk.