~39~

The moment y'all been waiting for...No image of either of them to not spoil

------------------------------

3 months later

It's been now 3 months since Leilah is pregnant. Her health is well and her injuries luckily won't harm the development of the child. Her stomach grew a bit bigger but not significantly noticeable for her to need new clothes to wear.

Kevin is still with her and taking care of her in terms of her pregnancy even if he feels a bit sad from potentially not being the father. Kevin is forcing himself to think that he's the father just to stay happy and motivated.

The media took hold of her pregnancy and speculated on all sorts of stuff. They even questioned Kevin if he believes that the baby she carries is truly his.

Regarding their relationship itself, it downgraded. Leilah tries her best to keep him happy as well but Kevin was clearly distracted by the fact that he might not be the father. The small kisses he used to give her are now rare, and the kisses on her stomach, are gone as well. Sometimes, when he leaves for away games, Leilah won't receive a text from him even if she'd text him goodnight or congratulate him for a good game.

Kevin, although he wants to be the dad so badly, he felt a bit embarrassed to walk publicly with her even if she comes to his home games with his jersey on. During the home games, some fan girls shoot their shot with their posters of him once again and throw shades at Leilah.

They do live together in Pachuca in his home but now they are in Madrid for the DNA test with Dr.Robles. It's 3:41 pm and the appointment is at 4:15.

30 minutes.

30 minutes before someone's life changes.

Leilah finishes getting ready and Kevin waits for her at the door.
Kevin: Are you ready?
Leilah: Yes, I'm ready...

The ride to the clinic is quiet; no one talked either. He's now driving with two hands on the wheel except for one. He used to rest his hand on her thigh but now he doesn't do that anymore.

She misses it.

They finally arrive at the clinic and sit in the waiting room. Kevin is tapping his feet and Leilah is playing with her hands in nervousness. João hasn't arrived yet and Leilah texted him to see where he's at. He did text back saying that he was just 5 minutes away.

João walks into the clinic after fighting off the paparazzi that have now crowded the place outside.
João: Hey Leilah.
Leilah: Hi João, how are you?
João: Nervous, and you?
Leilah: Same...the media is outside aren't they...?
João: Yeah they are, it was a hassle to get here.
Leilah: But now you're here, that's what matters.

Kevin keeps tapping his foot nervously; he just wants to get it over with. Dr.Robles opens the door for the three of them and explains how the test will go.
Leilah: When we'll we get the results?
Dr.Robles: In a week from today, the results are 99.99% accurate.
Kevin: Let's get the test done right now.

The doctor hands them a small tube which they have to spit in them and write their name. Once that's done, it's time to wait for a whole week for the results.

Toxic ~ Kevin Alvarez & João Félixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें