~60~

Thank you @D1LFLUVERfor the lil help on this chapter 🤭
-------------------------------------

Today is game day and Kevin is ready to put on a show for Leilah and Milán. He wants to make sure that they know that he cares about them more than anything. Kevin is trying to find ideas to make her notice him during the game and since she'll be close to the field, it's gonna be much easier to do so. He goes to take breakfast with the team and Diego signs him to come over.
Kevin: What do you want Lainez? You wanna rub it in that you fucked Leilah too?
Diego: No no! I just wanna ask if you know tonight's tactics because I didn't understand...
Kevin: What's for you to understand? Your role is to stay in the bench.

Kevin said that a bit too loud and everyone looked at them and there's low "oohh"'s after it. 
Diego: Dude...
Kevin: What? I'm saying the truth no? We're supposed to be bros and you thought it was a great idea to fuck her!
Diego: I told you I was sorry! Now you should be focused on getting her back!
Kevin: Yeah I should be focusing on that. I'm sorry, I'm fucking nervous...
Diego: Being nervous includes throwing shades at me? Damn, what's next? You're gonna punch me?
Kevin: Diego lo siento.

"She said my dick is bigger tho..." Diego whispered to himself. 

A little bit too loud that Kevin slapped the shit out of him and Diego threw his food at him. A whole brawl broke down until Memo broke up the fight.
Memo: Guys stop it!! We need to stay focused!! 

The boys stops fighting and sit back down.
Memo: We need y'all out there! It's the USA we're about to play!
Kevin: Yeah I know, I'll be fine.
Diego: WE'LL be fine. 

Kevin rolls his eyes.
Memo: Kevin, I know you want to do something for Leilah, I understand but don't sell the game okay?
Kevin: I won't...
Memo: Also, me and the boy we'll go to the club with our ladies, it's your chance to ask her out!
Kevin: I don't know if she'll say yes...
Memo: Just ask her after the game okay?
Kevin: Fine, I will.
Memo: Good, now gameface okay?

He nods and he finishes eating his breakfast to go to his room.

Leilah is making sure that all her notes are well done since she'll be interviewing some players after the game. She hasn't told João about her wanting to have a break from dating so he casually wrapped his arm around her from behind and kissed her neck.
João: Morning beautiful...
Leilah: Good morning João...
João: Did you have a good night sleep?
Leilah: I did, uhm can we talk real quick?
João: Sure! What's up?
Leilah: I'm taking a break from dating.

He let go of her real quick and stepped back.
João: Oh! Uhm, I'm sorry...
Leilah: It's okay, you didn't know.
João: I'll keep my distance...
Leilah: We're still great friends! Let's keep that statuts okay?
João: Yeah, of course.
Leilah: I just need a break from being in a relationship...because it keeps going downhill all the time...I hope you understand...
João: I do, I understand, take your time. Plus, it gives you more time with Milán!
Leilah: It does, I'm focusing on being a mother now.
João: Of course, and you're doing great.
Leilah: Thank you.

João made breakfast for them and she asks him if he can come to the game and take care of Milán while she works. He agrees and she finishes up her notes; she's set for the game.

Rubi is making sure she picked out the right outfit for the game as well; who knows if João notices her. She chooses an outfit that shows off her curves and already knew what style of makeup to do. She spent the day making sure that her skin care routine is perfect in which it would give her a natural glow.