~69~

A lil emotional rollercoaster 🥹 (@D1LFUVER for the lil idea 😝)
--------------------------------

Today it's the all-star game Kevin is super pumped to represent Liga Mx here in Los Angeles. He just couldn't stop smiling at Leilah and Milán since they are his bundle of joy. Milán was still asleep while Kevin and Leilah are in bed in their comfy clothing.
Kevin: You've got the jerseys right??
Leilah: Of course! It's cool that we're all going to be pitch-side so you'll always have me and Milán quite near you!
Kevin: I get to see you two closer while I play and it makes my day! I won't let you guys down, I promise.
Leilah: Whatever you do out there we'll support you, we'll always be proud of you...

He smiles at her; a smile to really die for. Leilah could watch him smile and day long and never get tired of it.
Leilah: I still can't believe that I'm your fiancée right now...It feels like a dream...Something out of a fairytale!
Kevin: I know right? But I believe it's the right choice...
Leilah: I felt like marriage would never happen to me because of my past but you proved me wrong...
Kevin: Just like you did when I lost hope in love...You changed my life in a good way...and I am very grateful for that...
Leilah: You're welcome, you deserve it...I knew there's a brighter version of you, you just needed a push...
Kevin: Here's to our beautiful future...

They kiss and Milán wakes up from his sleep.
Leilah: I'll get the bath ready for Milán so do you mind making food for us? We kiiinda skipped breakfast!
Kevin: Of course sweetheart.

She picks up Milán and helps him take a bath while Kevin makes some food for them. He got better at cooking since he helps Leilah to cook a couple of times. Their family lives a wonderful life since they've got back together; Kevin is fully committed to them and he puts everything into action.

Milán is taking a bath with his rubber duckies while Leilah's phone began to ring. When she looked at the screen she rolled her eyes.

"Mom"

Her mother, Serena is calling her; it's the first time in a very long time that she took the time to call her daughter. Their relationship has been shit after that significant 18th birthday. She decided to pick up even if she isn't in good terms with her.
Leilah: Hi.
Serena: Leilah I saw that you've been engaged.
Leilah: Yes I'm good too, thanks for asking.
Serena: Are you out of your mind?! Kevin is-
Leilah: Kevin is what? Huh?! Tell me! He cared more about me than you! He's more supportive than my own mother! So don't even THINK about changing my mind! You don't even ask if your grandson is doing well!
Serena: Do you seriously want to spend the rest of your life with someone who has a whole reputation for having sex with every girl he sees?!
Leilah: Yes. Yes I am. Do you know why? Because he changed. I can feel deep down in my heart that we are meant to be, no matter what.

Her mother deeply sighed.
Serena: You're making a big mistake Leilah, call off the engagement...
Leilah: You just don't want to see me happy don't you...?
Serena: It's for your own good.
Leilah: Shove it up your ass then.

Leilah hangs up on her mom and continues to bath Milán. She felt good to say no to her and feel free for the first time.
Leilah: Grandma can be a bit of a pain in the butt sometimes...Don't worry, you having loving parents...

She smiles at Milán and gets him out of the tub to dress him up in the clothes for game day.
Leilah: Have a look at your son!

She walks to where Kevin is at while holding Milán's hand who is wearing a mini Liga Mx jersey with "M.Alvarez" in the back.
Kevin: What a handsome little boy!
Leilah: Looks like he's ready to play as well!
Kevin: Heck yeah! I'll ask the coach to put him on! Time to eat!