~22~

"GGGIIIRRRLLL NOOOOO!!!" Diego screamed out.

Leilah is once again on a FaceTime call with Diego and explaining to him what happened.
Diego: Does he know where you live??
Leilah: No of course not! But I have a feeling that he's gonna find out soon...
Diego: Does the house have gates?
Leilah: Yes it does.
Diego: Then he can't come over! And if he does, he can go to jail for that shit!
Leilah: He's willing to do anything to get me back...It's scary...
Diego: Pfftt...You've got João now! Show him that you're committed to him! Even fuck him in front of Kevin! That'll teach him a lesson!
Leilah: I can't fuck in front of people!
Diego: Oh really? What about your little bus adventure?
Leilah: Point taken, but João wouldn't like that.
Diego: It doesn't hurt to ask!
Leilah: Yeeaahhh no I'm not doing that!

João walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hips. He just finished showering after his evening workout. Leilah looked at him with her mouth hanging open.
Diego: Heeyy!! Earth to Leilah! What are you seeing??
Leilah: João being the hottest man in the world...
Diego: Oouuhh damnnn!!! It's about to go DOWWNNN!! Let me know how your love-making session went!! Have funnn!!

He hangs up and João laughs.
João: Gosh you've got yourself one hyped-up friend!
Leilah: I do! He gives good advice too!
João: And what did he advise you to do?
Leilah: To fuck you...
João: I agree with what he says...You just gotta pull on this towel and I'm all yours...

She crawls over the edge of the bed and slowly rubs her hand on his towel.
Leilah: Let's play a little game...
João: What kind of game?
Leilah: We'll see who gets turned on first...
João: Oh that's a game that I can easily win then...
Leilah: No fucking, just teasing until someone cracks...
João: Challenge accepted...So lemme just put my clothes on real quick...

He casually takes off his towel in front of her leaving him completely naked. She scans his body up and down and bites her lips.
João: Nah ah, eyes up her sweetie...

He puts on clothes and crawls to bed.
João: I'm already turning you on am I...?
Leilah: Yes but you're not winning this...

She grabs his hand and slides it under her shirt. She makes him squeeze her boobs,
João: Damn...
Leilah: Giving in already...?
João: Tempting, but not enough...

He gets on top of her, letting their lips be millimetres away from each other. João grabs her wrists and raises them above her head.
João: Podemos ficar assim durante todo o dia, não me importo. És sexy assim...We can stay like this all day long, I don't mind. You're sexy like this...

They were about to kiss when his phone rang. He rolled his eyes knowing that it was his coach calling and he answered. They talked for a good 5 minutes before he hung up.
Leilah: What did he say?
João: Oh, he wants to do a team meeting with everyone in an hour. So I have to attend.
Leilah: Mmmhhh...Nooo...
João: I'll be back though! And I'll prepare something special for ya!
Leilah: Really? What is it?
João: I can't tell you! It's a surprise!
Leilah: Fiinneee! I know it will be worth it though!
João: It will be! Trust me! See you later!

He kisses her and leaves for his meeting. Leilah goes downstairs to make herself some food and binge-watch a random Netflix series. 30 minutes later someone rings the doorbell; it's a man in a well-fitted suit.
Man: Are you Miss Ramirez?
Leilah: Yes, that's me.
Man: Mr. Félix has booked a suite for you. The room will be ready in 30 minutes, here's the address and the keys.