~14~

The following days were nerve-racking moments for Leilah: she monitors every feeling and symptom she has just in case she's pregnant. Plus, things got worse: the media somehow got information about their lovemaking session on the bus. The article had every bit of detail about it as her fellow colleagues were pressuring her to explain what happened in front of national tv.

There were many comments under her Instagram post by fan girls calling her a whore and an ugly bitch. It went to the point that she had to limit who can comment on her posts.

She's shitting bricks by the amount of attention that is darted to them is astronomical. They're not sexually active anymore because she's petrified. Kevin did give her as much space as she needed even if it hurts him to not have her next to her a couple of times.
Kevin: Hey baby, how are you feeling?
Leilah: I'm okay, nothing too concerning for now...
Kevin: Then you should be fine! Don't put pressure on yourself for nothing!
Leilah: What if it is something huh?! I could lose my fucking job because I'm taking care of a damn baby!!
Kevin: Amor calm down...breathe...
Leilah: You don't know how screwed I am, you could just walk out of my life whenever you want to if you don't want to take care of a baby!
Kevin: I will never leave you alone to raise a baby! Hell no! I know that I've been a big jerk at the start but I will not let you suffer to take care of a child and work. My mother raised me on her own for the majority of my life and I've seen her struggle, I've seen her crying...I don't want that for you...If you do end up pregnant, I'll be the best dad this child has ever seen...

He pulls her into a tight hug which made her cry.
Kevin: Let's get our minds off of it for a second okay? Today is game day and I want you to be happy. You told me to stay positive a lot of times so it's your time to do so! We have a slim chance to qualify but we can make it...we can do it...
Leilah: I really hope that you guys qualify...It would be amazing to still be here and everyone would be super proud of y'all...
Kevin: We'll bring a smile to their face I promise...And I'll bring a smile to your face...Let's go eat okay?

Kevin grabs her hand and joins the boys in the dining room. Everyone talked in a good spirit just to keep a stable sanity for the game. When they finish eating, they're about to head to the bus when a huge group of paparazzi rush towards Kevin and Leilah. They ask questions like: "Are you two dating??" "Did you guys really have sex on this bus?!" Or even "Are you pregnant?". It made them extremely uncomfortable as Kevin grabbed her hand and went inside the bus.
Kevin: Gosh, they'll never leave us alone...
Leilah: They won't, plus I'm working today so this is gonna be even worse...
Kevin: If they piss you off, let me know. I'll make sure they shut their mouths.

They part ways once they arrive at the stadium. The place is packed with Saudi Arabia fans since the trip to Qatar isn't as far as if you come from Mexico. It felt like an away game for the Mexican side but you can still hear them cheer. As expected, she got asked about the rumours and she completely changes the subject multiple times. When she finishes the pregame show, she sits down near the Mexican bench to let them know about the score in Argentina vs Poland game. Their chance of qualifying also depends on what happens out there. Even with a small crowd, the Mexico fans were chanting loud the national anthem.

Kevin is also starting for the game and partnered up with Ceasar Montes, Jorge Sanchez and Johan Vasquez: A pretty young defensive line. Leilah is praying for a miracle just like everyone else is. There are so many scenarios for them to qualify but much more for them to get eliminated. Mexico brought energy right from the first seconds of the game. They take many shots on target but it still isn't enough to get it in the back of the net.
Leilah: Hey hey! Andres!
Andres: Did someone score??
Leilah: Argentina scored, you guys have to get on the scoresheet as quickly as possible if y'all want a chance!