~64~

Cereal before milk>>>>>>
------------------------------------

For the rest of the camp, Leilah did her job for the Mexican national team while they were in London. Kevin and Milán spent a lot of time together as well which brought their bond really strong.

Selena and Edson are spliting up but not in a divorce process yet; he's still hurt from what happened at the nightclub and suspect that she's secretly in love with Kevin.

Memo and Michele are expecting a third child as she recently found out that she's pregnant; must be from their wild adventure after the nightclub.

Rubi and João got even closer and now are officially dating. They've gone on many dates already and it even went heated in bed...

Flashback

Rubi and João just came back from a date at the movie theater and they were quick to start making out. João couldn't stop stroking her thigh during the whole movie and whispering to her all the things he wants to do to her. Now that they're at home, he can do all thoese things. He picks her up and takes her to the bedroom while kissing her.
Rubi: Damn baby you're impatient...
João: Oh I am...I need you right now...
Rubi: Good thing that I'm all yours...

He carefully lays her on the bed and she takes off his shirt for him.
Rubi: And this is all mine...

She pushes João on his back so she can be the one on top and starts grinding on him. His hands explores her body and also took off her clothes.
João: Damn you're so beautiful...

They smile and they go back to making out and taking off clothes; they are now naked and João starts letting out low moans because she keeps on rubbing on his dick.
Rubi: I have a question for you, how badly do you want me...?
João: Mmhh...Does saying that I wanna fuck you all night long until sunrise...?
Rubi: You're THAT horny huh?
João: Can you blame me?
Rubi: Naahh...Because I want you too...
João: You're lucky that I don't have training tomorrow...

João puts his hands on her hips and she puts his dick in her. They went instantly quick as the bedboard started slapping the wall and he pulls her body close to kiss her. Their bodies are in perfect motion and their moans are filling the room. João gracefully switch positions with Rubi and he's now the one taking control.
João: Fuck you're so wet...All for me...

He pounded her while he grabbed her boobs making his veins appear. Rubi held his arms and moaned out how good she's feeling. Their tongues interlock as well for a sloppy and wet kiss and she leaves hickeys around his neck.
Rubi: Mmhh yeess...!! Keep going just like that!

She leans her head backwards but João readjust her focus to him. Her vision already got hazy and he kept fucking her.
João: How does it feel...? Tell me baby...
Rubi: S-so fucking good! Mmhh..!!

They were building up sweat and their breaths grew heavier to every stroke and every positions they swap into. They took breaks and went back into it again. The couple had rounds after rounds of sex without wanting to stop. Their bodies are covered with hickeys, scratches and handprints as the whole bedroom became a mess.

Rubi was a whole mess.

João wasn't lying when he said he wanted to fuck her until sunrise.