~46~

Two hands on your phone, I SAID TWO HANDS!! Y'all be real quiet during smut what are y'all doing? 🤨 keep those two hands on your phone cuz this is gonna get WILD
------------------------------

They were in absolute need of each other; after putting back their clothes they hop in the car and he drives to a less crowded parking lot.
Kevin: We can do it in the car if you want to, the windows are tinted.
Leilah: Mmhh...I'd love that but then we'll need to do 3 rounds...
Kevin: I'm fucking down for that...We can make it work...
Leilah: Let's go to the backseat then...

He smirks and they both go to the backseat of the car where they start making out and taking off their clothes again. They still have a shit ton of energy to burn as they pick up where they left off at the spa. Leilah is on his lap and slowly puts his dick inside of her. She holds his shoulders to stay in balance and they begin fucking again.
Leilah: Mmhh...This is the best day off ever...
Kevin: And it's not over yet...

He smacks her ass and they go back to going faster. The car is moving up and down while it's Kevin's turn to moan the loudest.
Kevin: Mmhh f-fuck...
Leilah: Now you're the one moaning huh...? I love it when you do...It makes you hotter...

Kevin was moaning close to her ear as they kiss; it was hard for them to not let go of each other because the feeling felt so good.

It was time to fulfill their biggest fantasies. Their moans grew bigger as it's the turn of the car windows to become foggy. They have a shit ton of energy to spend; more than a whole 90-minute match.
Leilah: I'm gonna cum again...!!

Her head leans backwards as she was close but Kevin makes her look back at him.
Kevin: Look at me when you do so...
Leilah: Mmhh!! Fuck!

She cums again and he smirks. He continues fucking her as the car seat starts to get messier. Leilah's ass is marked by Kevin's hands who are constantly gripping and smacking it. Her hand gets on the window leaving her handprint there.
Kevin: Fuck mami...mmhh...Round 3 better be good...
Leilah: Oh I-it will...I've g-got...mmhh...a surprise for you...

Kevin smiles and keeps moaning to them still fucking. He pulls out of her and he cums on her stomach. 
Kevin: Mmhh...Let's go...now...I know a place...

Their pace gets slower for them to catch their breaths, clean themselves up a bit, put their clothes back on and get back to the front seat. His hand was on her thigh slowly massaging it while he drives with his other hand.

They arrive at a hotel and step out to go to the reception.
Kevin: Give me the most expensive room for the next 4 hours.

The receptionist did what was told and the two of them get inside the room. It was huge: a king-sized bed, bar table, glass bathroom, dimmed lights to set the mood and a small little closet right under the bed.
Kevin: Oh man, we're going for hours...
Leilah: Get yourself comfortable in bed, I'll be right back...

She goes to the bathroom and changes into the lingerie she bought today. Her neck is already covered by his hickeys and the rest of her body is marked by his hands. She puts makeup on with the new kit she got for herself. When she finishes fixing her hair she comes out of the bathroom.

Kevin is sitting down on the edge of the bed with only boxers on. Once he saw Leilah, he was mesmerized.
Kevin: Damn mamacita...

He bites his lips knowing that the woman in front of him is all his. 
Leilah: Tell me...what do you want to do to me...?
Kevin: A lot of things...so many to do...
Leilah: You can do all those to me baby...it's your chance to do so...I'm down for anything...