~15~

The following day she woke up feeling upset. The man sleeping next to her kissed another woman. He told her that he'll change just for her but now all her doubts have resurfaced because of the video Alejandro showed her. She got out of bed and checked her calendar.

It's been 2 days since she hasn't had her period.

She panics even more now because it's a big sign that she might be pregnant.
Leilah: I'm going to have to do the test...

She deeply sighs as she goes to the bathroom to take a shower. During her shower, she hears the door creak open and the curtains opening behind her. Two big hands slide onto her waist and Kevin's head lays on her shoulder.
Kevin: Good morning baby...
Leilah: Kevin what are you doing here?
Kevin: I wanna take a shower with you.
Leilah: You can wait...
Kevin: Why? What's wrong?

He turns her around to face him. His naked body is already drenched in hot water as the bathroom starts to fog up. It's hard not to notice his big dick as she glances a couple of times.
Leilah: Nothing...
Kevin: Is it the pregnancy...?

"No, it's about you being a liar and a cheater!" She said in her head.
Leilah: I'm okay!! Stop asking me questions!
Kevin: I'm sorry baby...

He kisses her head. He was still sweet to her but was it all an act to cover up his mistake?
Kevin: Look, today we're gonna go out! Our very first date!
Leilah: I have a shit ton of work to do, I can't.
Kevin: Work can wait! It'll be fun! Trust me!

Trust.

How can she trust a man like him?
Leilah: No, I don't want to get fired.
Kevin: Fine...Another time then...

He said it with a disappointed look. He had a lot of things planned for her.
Kevin: Can I at least get a kiss from my favourite person in the world...??
Leilah: Sure...

She lets him kiss her. The kiss was gentle; she even enjoyed it for a moment until she remembers the video she saw last night and pulls away.
Leilah: Let's take a proper shower.

She turns back around to shower and ignores Kevin's advances. 
Leilah: You have training today? 
Kevin: Yeah in an hour, you're coming? 
Leilah: No, I need to prepare my notes for the tv show. 
Kevin: Oh...okay...

He finds it strange that Leilah became so dry all of a sudden because at the game she was extremely happy. What could change her mood? He decides to keep his mouth shut to not piss her off even more. Once the shower is done, they go do their own responsibilities: Kevin goes to his training session and Leilah works on her notes. She waits 15 minutes before leaving the hotel and goes to a local pharmacy for a pregnancy test. 

While walking back, she gets nervous. It lot can change from this result and she's afraid that her relationship won't hold long enough. She goes to the same park she met Alejandro last time and decides to call him. He can to the spot in a heartbeat. 
Alejandro: I came as fast as I could! What's up? 
Leilah: I don't know...I don't know if I want Kevin now...I just don't believe he switched to a sweet boy so quickly...
Alejandro: He's just not ready to be in a relationship...Maybe he's using you because you're the only girl he can fuck right now. If we were in L.A., he would be fucking a shit ton of girls lemme tell you that. 
Leilah: I don't know how to confront him about this. I'm afraid he's gonna be pissed off...
Alejandro: Say what comes from your heart, if it's anger, let it all out. He needs to know how you feel, how heartbroken you are.
Leilah: Maybe...

She looks at her pregnancy test and Alejandro puts his hand on her thigh.
Alejandro: I still care about you Laylay...I'm just a call away...
Leilah: I have to go back...