~3~

For the next couple of days, the two of them ignore each other and talk shit about each other to everyone else. Kevin keeps having girls in and out of his room and enjoys his time having sex with them. Leilah has yet to find something scandalous about him that can make him stop hating on her. Today, it's matchday as Mexico faces Sweden here in L.A. Leilah decides to go shopping with some of the guys. They help her find the right fit for her match coverage later on.
Leilah: Should I go with a chill, business look?
Diego: Naahh go slightly provocative! Or something cute! Something that catches the eye!
Leilah: Okay, I think I have my little idea!

She bought her new outfit and grab some food with the boys. Of course, they were stopped by fans many times but they didn't mind, they still ate some good food. They go back to the hotel to relax a bit more. She goes into the sauna to have some time alone, to think about how she could take Kevin down.
Leilah: Maybe embarrassing him in one interview can work...I can't seem to find anything on his Instagram or Twitter that can fuck him over...He acts like an innocent boy in front of everyone...

The door of the sauna opens and Kevin walks in. He has his towel wrapped around his waist and his tattoos are slowly getting drenched by the misty water. He sits down in front of her, smirking and biting his lips.
Kevin: Guess you had the same idea as me to go in the sauna...
Leilah: Unfortunately.
Kevin: What kind of stupid plan you've been thinking of now...? You know you've got nothing on me...
Leilah: I won't tell you shit. You're a waste of time for me.
Kevin: And yet you've tried to start rumours about me. You know, one click of that video and you're done...
Leilah: What do you want from me...?
Kevin: That you stop playing your stupid game of resisting me...You know deep down that you want me...
Leilah: And how do you know that..? Anyways, you'd treat me like just another hookup.
Kevin: The fact that you're trying to find many things to take me down with is because you can't get me out of your mind...You want to experience what the girl who was in the room with me experienced...I can show you all that if you give up all those plans...

He has such a manipulative mind that Leilah can't comprehend how to reply.
Leilah: I have to go.

She gets up and he grabs her arm, sitting her right back down.
Kevin: Stop lying to yourself. You know you want me.
Leilah: You think that every girl just falls for you just because you smile once and they start getting on their knees. I'm not like that.
Kevin: You have a strong character, something that not a lot of women I met have, and it intrigues me how long it takes before you're on your knees for me...
Leilah: That will never happen, not in a million years.
Kevin: Oh yeah? Let's test that theory, shall we?

He pulls her closer to him leaving just millimetres between their lips. She can hear him breathe, she could smell his cologne, and his eyes were burning for her to fall into temptation.

Leilah looked straight into his eyes, closes her eyes and slowly motioned to him that she was about to kiss him. He believed that she'd gave in but she moves her lips over to his ear and whispered:
Leilah: It has no effect on me. Do better next time...okay?

She smirks and pushes him away from her. She won that round and he doesn't know what could make her fall for him.

What can he do to make her call out his name?

Leilah is changed into a beautiful suit and blouse combo that reveal a little bit of cleavage. She waits in the lobby for the team bus to arrive. She scrolls more into his life and finds an article about him and his then-girlfriend. She's gorgeous, with brown hair and eyes, a nice tan, she could be a supermodel. The title of the article said: "BREAKING: Kevin Alvarez breaks up with his cheating girlfriend!"
Leilah: Damn...So he actually had a girlfriend before...this was a year ago...