~29~

The next 2 days have been great for João and Leilah: They've got much closer than ever before. The two of them even went on a date and went straight to a nightclub to take advantage of a VIP room. Her arm doesn't hurt as much as before so she can do many activities without any pain. In the morning João made breakfast for them like he usually does and she comes downstairs with his jersey as pyjamas.
Leilah: Good morningggg!!
João: Morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?
Leilah: Oh I did! After the nightclub, I slept like a baby!
João: Yeah I saw that! Come eat!

She takes a seat and he serves her breakfast.
Leilah: Today I have a meeting with my boss, it's just to talk about ideas for the upcoming season. Also, I'll have to go to Mexico for an interview they want me to do with Memo Ochoa.
João: That's cool, when are you leaving?
Leilah: For the meeting, in an hour and for Mexico, tomorrow.
João: Tomorrow?? That's too soon!
Leilah: But I have to! Don't worry, it's only for 2 days!
João: You're gonna call me in those two days right?
Leilah: Of course! All the time!

She finishes her food and gets ready for the meeting. João comes upstairs and wraps his arms around her from behind.
João: When do you have to leave again?
Leilah: At 10 am, why...?
João: It gives us 30 minutes for a quickie...

He kisses down her neck and slides his hand under her blouse.
Leilah: Mmhh baby...it's a really good offer but let's save it for later okay...? We'll have the whole day to fuck...
João: Good deal..see you later amor...

He kisses her before letting her finish getting ready. When that's done, she calls her Uber to go to her meeting. The meeting turns out to be boring and her mind drifts to the adventure at the nightclub.

Last night, VIP room

João and Leilah get inside the VIP room kissing viciously. The room has a large king-sized bed with lights being dark purple LED lights and there are "accessories" for them to play with.

She pushes him onto the bed and slowly strips down for his enjoyment.
João: Mmhh...damn...you're so fucking hot...
Leilah: Well this is all yours baby...All yours...

He looks at her from head to toe, smirking at the wonderful view in front of him.
Leilah: I see that you are amazed...
João: I am...I just want to fuck you already...
Leilah: Then come and get me...

He smirks and they were quick to fuck. They go through several positions as their moans are the only thing that filled the room. They used handcuffs, blindfolds, ropes, you name it. They needed each other very badly that night.

Leilah and Joao went at it for hours until they run out of breath and laugh.
João: We can't stop doing this can't we?
Leilah: Nope! But I'm not complaining.
João: Me neither, I love you so much.
Leilah: I love you too.

After they recover from fucking, they head home to fall asleep.

Present time

She loved every second of that night, she was so into it that she forgets that her boss asked her a question.
Leilah: Mmh? Sorry, can you repeat that?
Boss: Have you found time to interview Memo Ochoa?
Leilah: Yes, once I land in Mexico tomorrow, I'll interview him. He told me that he'll be in Pachuca.
Boss: Great, you'll have the send the footage the next day.
Leilah: Sounds good.