~47~

Ain't no way Pachuca is losing heavily on Kevincito's bday 😟
------------------------------------------

I'm the morning, Kevin is the first one to wake up while Leilah is still in deep sleep. Yesterday's adventure was extremely exhausting for her and she deserves a good sleep. 

Now she understands why Ariana Grande said "Boy got me walking side to side".

Milán is also awake and Kevin picks him up.
Kevin: Good morning Milán...Sorry that papá y mamá were gone for a while, we're here for you now. Are you hungry? Mamá is sleeping right now so we'll get you food.

He goes downstairs and looks through the fridge for any food that Milán could eat.
Kevin: Mom, what does a baby eat??? Broccoli??
Norma: No! Get him some purée!
Kevin: What's a purée??
Norma: Here! Take this one!

She gives him applesauce and he sits Milán down on his little chair.
Kevin: Okay Milán, open wide!

He tries to feed him but his son keeps his mouth shut.
Kevin: Come on...open!

He tries again but Milán doesn't open his mouth.
Kevin: Here comes the airplaneeee! Bbbrrrr!!!

Kevin approaches the spoon towards him like a plane and still nothing from him.
Kevin: Damn how do I make him eat??
Norma: I think he's still used to breastfeeding!
Kevin: Ayyy...I don't want to wake up Leilah though...
Norma: You have to if you want him to be fed.
Kevin: Fine, I have no choice but to do it!
Norma: Can I ask you something?
Kevin: Of course, what is it?
Norma: I see that you love her very much, have you thought of marrying her?

Kevin starts blushing.
Kevin: I did, many times actually. But I don't know how or when.
Norma: She seems very sweet and cares about you, take your time okay?
Kevin: Yeah I will, I want that moment to be perfect. I love her a lot and she deserves a perfect proposal and a perfect wedding.
Norma: And what do you want?
Kevin: All I need is Leilah and I'll be the most happiest man in the world.
Norma: I see that you talk about her with a passion, if you love her, go for it. I'd be glad to welcome her here.
Kevin: Gracias mamá, I'll go to wake her up right now.

He picks up Milán and goes upstairs to their room. He softly shakes Leilah to wake her up.
Leilah: Mmhh...what...?
Kevin: Can you let Milán suck your titties?

She springs her head up in confusion.
Leilah: Huh?!
Kevin: Milán is hungry!
Leilah: Can he not eat applesauce..?
Kevin: He refused!
Leilah: Hand him over.

She sits up and he hands her Milán. Leilah breastfeeds him while Kevin sits on the bed.
Kevin: You've been sleeping for a long time, yesterday was crazy huh...?
Leilah: Very crazy...but I loved it...I don't know if I can still walk, I'll have to try!
Kevin: Relax yourself okay? Once you're ready, we'll go to the tattoo shop.
Leilah: I don't know what I'll get tattooed!
Kevin: I say we get something that represents each other and another one that represents Milán. How about that?
Leilah: Sounds like a good idea, what would you want to do for a Milán tattoo?
Kevin: How about an arrow with his name on it?
Leilah: It's cute, I like it!

After she finishes breastfeeding Milán, she hands him back to Kevin. She slowly gets out of bed and it's much easier for her to walk.
Leilah: I'm shaking a little bit but I'm okay!
Kevin: I'll help you go down the stairs.

He grabs her hand and they head downstairs. She greets his mother and makes herself breakfast. Kevin keeps looking at her with a smile on his face; he's so happy to have her by his side indeed.
Leilah: Kevin? How bad does a tattoo hurt?
Kevin: Mmhhh...the first few minutes will hurt like a bitch but then it's like tickles!
Leilah: I'm trusting you eh?
Kevin: Don't worry you'll be fine! If it hurts then you can just hold my hand and I'll reassure you.
Leilah: Sounds good to me.