~8~

A few days passed and Leilah and Kevin got even closer. They sit together, talk, laugh and smile which everyone noticed. She kept on teasing him every time they were alone and it truly plays with his mind. They haven't fucked in days; he was getting hornier, and he was begging for something to happen. Kevin never felt this horny before: He wanted to rip her clothes out in front of everyone and fuck the life out of her.

Today is Mexico vs Poland; the boys saw how Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia in their first game and they feel a bit nervous about their own game. During breakfast, everyone talks about the shocking results of the World Cup. As always, Kevin puts his hand on her thigh, slowly caressing it. She's gotten used to it, his hand is soft, it touches the right places, and she loves playing with his head lately.
Leilah: This game is gonna be a good one! Memo, we need your superhero powers!
Memo: Of course! World Cup Ochoa got you covered!
Diego: It's like a dream come true to be here!
Hirving: It's very emotional lemme tell you that!
Leilah: Kevin, you're quiet today, what's up?
Kevin: Concentrating.
Leilah: You're nervous?
Kevin: This my first World Cup game! I have to do good out there! One mistake, and we're fucked!
Leilah: You played amazing last time so I think you're ready to face Poland today.
Kevin: Thank you, I hope we get at least a point out of this game. It's important.
Leilah: You got this, just take deep breaths, and trust your game.
Kevin: Thank you Leilah...

She gives him a reassuring smile.
Leilah: You're gonna do great...
Diego: Ooouuhhh!! He's blusinnggg!!
Kevin: What...? No!! Diego, you're stupid!
Diego: No, I'm just stating facts!
Kevin: Well your facts aren't true.
Diego: Suuurreeee...So if I do this you won't get pressed...?

Diego caresses Leilah's cheek and kisses it. She can feel Kevin's hand tensing up on her thigh and his jaw clenching.
Kevin: Nothing, it meant nothing...
Diego: Okay then, I might be wrong...

Diego smiles, knowing that it's working. After eating, they went to grab their stuff for the game. Leilah pulls Diego aside.
Leilah: The fuck was that for???
Diego: I want him to finally admit that he loves you! He just needs a little push!
Leilah: If you have a death wish yeah! He was tensing up!
Diego: Sprinkle him with jealousy! You have him right where you wanted him!
Leilah: What if it hurts him more than it helps him?
Diego: Naahh...That won't happen, trust me! He's already in love, just needs to say it out loud.
Leilah: No crazy shit okay?
Diego: Of course, I'll respect you.
Leilah: Don't get him too much in a bitchy mood right before the game...
Diego: I won't.

Once everyone's on the bus, they are ready to go to the stadium. Today, Leilah is not reporting the game but she can still watch it pitch-side. Finally, she'll get to enjoy a game and be in all types of feelings. She checks the starting lineup and surprisingly, Kevin and Diego aren't part of it.
Leilah: Tata is dumb as hell what the fuck...Let's hope Mexico can win this either way...

The game kicks off and Mexico was getting the better chances but still cannot score a goal. Kevin is sitting on the bench, tapping his feet and wanting to go out there and help out the team. The first half ended with a score of 0-0.  In the locker room, Kevin asks Tata if he can bring him on because he thinks he can cover the right side better. He refuses and Kevin sits back down frustrated.

In the second half, Poland is awarded a penalty. Everyone is holding their breaths: It's Memo Ochoa vs one of the best players in the world right now, Robert Lewandowski.
Leilah: Come on Memo...Come on...

Memo saves the ball and everyone goes wild!

This man truly turns up every World Cup.

Mexico kept on pushing for a goal, but no result. Diego played the last 30 minutes, creating great chances but unfortunately, the finishing touch wasn't there. The final whistle blows as Mexico and Poland start their World Cup campaign with a scoreless draw. The bus ride home was quiet for Kevin; he knew he could've done something out there.