~28~

João picks her up bridal style and they go to the bedroom. Their kiss is much harder and needier. He carefully lays her on the bed.
Leilah: Be careful with my arm okay?
João: I got you, no worries.

She really wanted him, more than anything right now. Kevin is now gone so no one really can break them apart.
João: You're so beautiful Leilah...

He slowly undresses her and he was stunned to see the lace lingerie she had under her outfit. He immediately kisses her harder and fondles her boobs. Leilah's neck is exposed to him to leave his mark while he also takes off his top. His body is majestic; her hand drags down to his abs as they continue kissing and Leilah pulls his body against hers.

She can feel that he was getting hard real quick so she unbuckled his pants and slide her hand in to stroke his dick. His breath sharpens instantly to her touch.
João: Fuck...you want me so bad don't you...?
Leilah: I do...Take off those damn pants for me...

He does what she says and she gets on her knees on the floor to start sucking him off. João moans to her tongue circulating around his tip before she sucks him all the way down. His hand grabs her hair up so it doesn't get in her way.
João: Mmhh...that's my baby...
Leilah: You already folded for me huh...
João: Who wouldn't? Just looking at you right now makes me feel good...

He moans louder when his dick hits her throat and her saliva drips down on him. Leilah is so down bad for him because he's the best thing that happened to her. He pulls her up and slowly lays her on her back.
João: It's my turn now...

He takes off her bra and throws it across the room. His hand travels down to her underwear as he teases her by moving his fingers on the small piece of fabric.
Leilah: Come on baby...don't play me like this...
João: Oh yeah...? Beg for it.
Leilah: João please...
João: Elaborate on what you want...

He even rubs his dick against her underwear to make her feel needier of him.
Leilah: Baby...I need you...No, I want you to take off my underwear and fuck me...Do whatever you want to me...Choke me...spank me...anything...
João: Now that's very convincing...

He takes off her underwear and slowly puts his dick in her. She had to hold onto his arm already as he was putting it all in.
João: You forgot how big it is...? You're gonna be in for a long night then...I'm gonna stretch you out...

João wraps her legs around his hips and grabs her by the throat to pull her face closer to him.
João: You're gonna be such a mess...

He starts off slow just for her to get used to the feeling and then goes faster, making their skin slap together. João kisses her so she can moan into his mouth. Leilah was quick to get wet and stretched out for him. The man towering over her is now all hers and she wants to enjoy every second of it. Sweat was building up for both of them as João also starts moaning.
João: There you go beautiful...Keep moaning for me...you see how wet you are?

He stops to eat her out; tasting all of the juices that are dripping out of her. Leilah felt like she was about to get sent to heaven with the way his tongue is getting inside and out of her. João spits on her pussy and then gets back up to his original position.
João: have a taste...

He pulls her for another hard and lustful kiss; they were a mess, a sloppy mess. Their rhythm gets inconsistent; her body aches every time he thrusts harder into her. Leilah feels pain and pleasure: The perfect mix.
Leilah: F-fuck João...you feel so good...Keep going! Mmhh!!

Their breaths get even more heavier; he puts her on top, hands on her hips and lets her ride. Leilah's ass was perfectly bouncing on him as he leans his head back to the wonderful feeling.