~75~

Heeyyy my fellow guests! Don't be afraid to grab some beer and cocktails during the party! Since y'all are invited to Leilah's and Kevin's wedding, everything is allowed 🤭 (Thanks to the Insta group chat for the ideas! @ilovefinemennn @ilovesoccermen @thirstyhoe29 @D1FLUVER)  
-------------------------------------

The party room is extravagant as well; they have a huge dance floor since they know that everyone is gonna dance and probably get drunk while dancing. Once everyone got into the party room, Diego grabbed the mic and auto-proclaimed himself the host of the party.
Diego: Alright my chikibabies, it's time to pop some champagne and get THIS PARTY STARTEDDD!!

He blasts some music through the large speakers and the party is underway. Champagne was flowing and Leilah and Kevin are having the fun of their lives as they dance to every possible, even on songs that they don't know the lyrics. Kevin even took the time to dance with his mom because, of course, he loves his momma very much.
Diego: Alright Kevin put a blindfold on! Let's see if you know your partner's body well!
Kevin: Pffttt that's easy! Gimme the blindfold!

He takes it and puts it on his eyes. Leilah sits on a chair and arranges her dress.
Diego: On the floor and then you have to get the garter on her thigh okay? With your teeth!
Kevin: Gotcha!

He gets on the floor and he slowly crawled in the dress.
Kevin: Babe you know I know your body easily! This game will be done in no time!

He takes the garter off with his teeth, kisses her thigh and exits the dress.
Kevin: See?? Y'all gotta give me a better challen-

He takes off his blindfold just to see Alexis in a dress and everyone laugh their asses off.
Kevin: Nononono I did not just-
Leilah: Yes you did! We got it on tape too!!

She showed him the video and everyone burst out laughing. It was a hassle to put Alexis in a dress because of his ass that was preventing the dress from zipping up; he really does have a big ass.

They ended up playing the game properly and Kevin had to touch her thigh to make sure it was truly her and not another trick.
Memo: What's taking so long Kev?? Take the damn garter!
Kevin: Yes I know I just wanna make sure it's Leilah!
Leilah: It's me! I told you it was!
Kevin: Okay I'm reassured now.

He takes the garter once again and this time, he lowered his blindfold so he can see in-between her legs.
Leilah: Babe come out-

She gasped loudly when he partied her underwear to the side and licked her clit.
Everyone: Here we go again!

Kevin kept goibg for a short period of time and finally comes out; he wipes his lips.
Kevin: Come on I haven't seen her in days! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
Edson: So real.
Diego: Okay you horny chikis, we'll give you a chance to get loose buuuuutttt before that, y'all gotta dance a little slow dance for us! 
Leilah: I'm shit at slow dancing! 
Kevin: Because the only thing we know is dirty dancing! 

"Of course y'all do!" The Mexican national team shouted out. 

They both laugh as Diego puts on "Hasta la muerte" By Eslabon Armado. Kevin puts his hands on her waist while she put hers around his neck as they dance together. The dance floor belong to them as they even forget that there's dozens of people around them; Kevin and Leilah want to remember every second of the dance. 
Kevin: You have no Idea how much I am in love with you...I know I've made the best decision ever...
Leilah: Me too, I feel like I belong by your side...I would say yes a million times just to be with you...
Kevin: It's crazy that we've been through a lot of shit and now we're husband and wife...
Leilah: Life is crazy, isn't it? 
Kevin: It sure is, but I don't regret this...
Leilah: Good because me neither...