~27~

Flashback

"I am sick and tired of hearing the same story over and over again!!"

João screamed out to a crying Magui. He saw on Twitter a video of her kissing another man at a nightclub.
Magui: João, it's not what it looks like!
João: Oh it's DEFINITELY how it looks like!! You're fucking kissing him!! It's in 4K!! It's clear as day!!
Magui: You know that I love you...
João: Those are lies, fucking lies! I've forgiven you so many times but you keep using me! I'm tired of it! Get out of my life!!

She steps closer to him and holds his hands.
Magui: João baby...I can make it up to you!
João: I am done with you! Are you deaf?!
Magui: Come on...
João: On my fucking birthday as well...you have no shame...

She pulls him closer to him; it's so tempting, so hypnotizing.
João: Go away...
Magui: Just give me a chance...

She kisses him and he kisses back. She was hot that night, her outfit matched his as they just came back from a party. His hands travels down her body and he kept kissing her. Her plan worked.
Magui: See? I'll make it up to you...
João: I want you...
Magui: I want you too baby...

He puts his hand around her neck and slowly pulls away from the kiss so she looks at him.
João: I want you to pack up your stuff and leave my house right now...

She was speechless; usually, this trick will make him crawl back to her but this time, João is sick and tired of it. Magui steps away, packs up and leaves the house, leaving João alone and broken.
João: Fuck...I really loved her...

He went to take a shower and wipes her lipstick off his lips. That night, he felt devastated, he felt like his world is crashing down on him.

He really wanted to believe in her but this time, he had enough of defending her, he had enough of her in general.

End of flashback

João was thinking about the last time they'd been together while he was on his way to Madrid. He still remembers it like yesterday, it hurt him but he still manages to stay in contact with her. João texted her that he was travelling to Madrid and that he'll be home in an hour. Magui suggested that she meets him at the airport and then they could go to his place. He agrees and once he has landed Magui greets him.
Magui: João amor!! It's so great to see you!

She was incredibly hot; as precious as the Mona Lisa. João was caught off guard by her beauty.
João: I-it's great to see you too...
Magui: How are you? Have you had a safe trip?
João: Yeah I did. I feel good, just my parents being on my case for choosing terrible girlfriends...
Magui: Wait...so you and Leilah...
João: Broke up, yes.

She smiles without him seeing it; it's the perfect timing to get him back.
Magui: Awwnn...I'm sorry to hear that...
João: I'm holding up alright though...it's fine...I do love her though...
Magui: Think deeply about it...you don't want to feel guilt don't ya..?
João: No, I don't want to...
Magui: Then take your time, don't make any decisions yet.
João: Yeah yeah, let's go home.