~68~

Kevin's new TikTok y'all AND NEW POST 🧎🏾‍♀️
————————————-

Those words.

Those 4 words that could change their lives.

"Will you marry me?" are those precious words.

Leilah's tears start to fall as she is filled with joy and nods yes.
Leilah: Yes! Yes yes yes I want to marry you!!

Kevin's smile grew even bigger as he slides the ring on her finger. Once he got up, Leilah pulled him into a kiss. She hugged him tightly as they both laugh; Kevin is relived that his plan work and Leilah has a meter of happiness off the roof.
Kevin: Oh man this was more stressful than a World Cup game!
Leilah: I would've never guessed that you would propose to me!
Kevin: Of course I would! You're special to me...If a couple years ago someone would tell me I would be proposing to you right now I would laugh at their face! But now, oh man, I'm so in love with you...
Leilah: I'm also in love with you...You're the only one who made me feel good about myself for once...You make me feel like I matter...After everything we've been through...All the tears, the heartbreaks, being isolated from each other...I only felt good with you...You're the one for me and I cannot wait to get married with you...
Kevin: Me too...And you gotta thank Milán for his part of the plan!

He picks him up to give him a high five and he laughs.
Leilah: I would've never guessed that Milán knew too!
Kevin: Gotta teach them young!
Leilah: Gosh I still can't believe it! I'm still fucking shaking!
Kevin: Naahh babeee!!

She wipes her tears and admires the ring he got her.
Leilah: It's astonishing...I'm lost for words really...
Kevin: I had to take the most unique and beautiful one in the store and I'm glad that you love it...
Milán: Love!

They laugh and turn their attention to Milán who is now applauding. Kevin had the staff of the garden take pictures of the moment so they won't go home empty-handed. They posted the pictures on their Instagram and as soon as they got home, their phones blew up of messages. Even the national team group chat went so crazy that Memo did a group video call.
Diego: Memo I was fucking my girl! Why can't I ever do it in peace??
Memo: Hey were all here to celebrate Kevin's and Leilah's engagement!
Hirving: Yeah I just saw it right now! Congratulations!!
Kevin: Thank you thank you! I was really stressed the whole day!
Leilah: You didn't look like it though!
Kevin: Oh I was!

They boys ask them many questions on how it happened and he gave them every detail.
Memo: So when is the wedding??
Leilah: We just got engaged we don't have a date yet but as soon as we know, we'll let you guys know too! Hey Jorge, is that Lainey with you right now??
Jorge: Oh uhhhh!!
Lainey: You can tell them about us babe.

"BABE?!?!?!?" Everyone in the video call shouted.
Leilah: Oh we need some explanation right now Lainey!
Lainey: I say it or you do?
Jorge: I'll let you do the honours.

"STORYTIME STORYTIME STORYTIME!!!" The group was invested to hear how Jorge and Lainey got together. Diego was listening but he was also busy doing other things under the blankets with Alejandra.

Flashback

After the baby shower, Jorge and Lainey stayed in contact back and forth even if Jorge lives in Amsterdam and Lainey is in Mexico. They make time for each other as much as possible despite the different time zones as well. Jorge decided to fly her out here so she can see one of his matches. Once she landed in Amsterdam, he got her a driver to pick her up and take her to his place just because he doesn't want anyone to think that they are together yet. Jorge greeted her with open arms.
Jorge: Lainey! It's so good to see you! You had a good flight?
Lainey: Hell yeah! First class gives crazy good service!
Jorge: Well I'm glad you like it! I have to join the team in about an hour so I can help you unpack for now and we'll go to the stadium together. 
Lainey: I do need some help that would be really appriciated!