~74~

Everyone here is invited to the wedding! So act like you're also a guest! 🤭 Just look how Kevin is looking at Leilah!
------------------------------------

Today is finally the day they've been waiting for: their wedding day. Both were so excited that they woke up early even if the the ceremony is in the afternoon. Leilah woke up with Milán next to her who is still in his party clothes.
Leilah: Good morning Milán...Today it's a special day and we'll need you to give us a big favour alright?
Milán: Yes! Flowers!
Leilah: Yes with the flowers! And also the rings okay? You're going to be next to mommy at the start and then you'll sit next to Tío Memo; he's gonna help you if ever.

He nods and they both get out of bed and get ready to tackle the day. Meanwhile, Kevin wakes up on the couch with 90% of his friends being wasted as well around the house. Diego was the second one to wake up.
Diego: Holy shit there's a lot of testosterone here!
Kevin: Ya think? Shit, I need an aspirin, we partied too hard last night.
Diego: Alexis twerking on some Rihanna was wiillldddd!! I recorded it!
Kevin: After a couple bottles of beer shits got crazy for real!
Diego: Best bachelor party evveerrr!!
Kevin: I'm very very nervous for the wedding today; I know that I dreamt about it many times, that when I was in a coma, I experienced it like it was real but fuck...I feel like I'm going to stutter a lot!
Diego: Hey that's okay! It makes the charm of it! Be yourself Kev, she knows you for a long time and I know that she just wants to be your wife more than she cares about how perfect your vows should be!
Kevin: You're right, I hope everything I need to say comes out naturally...And when I'll finally see her...with her bright smile, her beautiful dress...fuck this is gonna be a great day...

He gets up from the ground and takes an aspirin and so does Diego.
Kevin: Diego, I have a question for you.
Diego: Yeah what's up?
Kevin: Did last night I saw you kiss Alexis??
Diego: Nooo...

They were all drunk by the end of the night but Diego did do what Kevin is asking him of.
Diego: Okay fine but it was just a peck on the lips! I was drunk and so was he!
Kevin: Hey I ain't say it was wrong bro! Just asking on what I saw!
Diego: This better stay in the trenches.
Kevin: Your little secret is safe with me.

One by one, the rest of the boys wake up and they wait for Memo to wake up so he can make them breakfast; he's the best cook out of everyone.
Memo: Y'all need to know how to cook if you want to impress your girlfriends and wives! That's the trick!
Diego: I always burn my food I can't! Even if Alejandra shows me how to do it!
Hirving: So real.
Edson: I meeaannn I can cook but not for a whole group of boys!
Kevin: Eehhh I'm alriiighttt...For big dishes, Leilah knows better than me.
Memo: Y'all better start cooking boys! If you want to get laid later on in the day! You gotta show them that your hands can do much more than please them!

Kevin is literally taking notes to what Memo has to say; that man says only facts. We don't call him San Memo for nothing; he wants to be the best husband ever. They sit down and eat altogether and the married men give Kevin advice so he doesn't get nervous during the ceremony.
Edson: If you get nervous, it's just good nerves! Don't worry, we're here if you're nervous!
Kevin: Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!

To help him release his stress; they went outside to play football. Of course after that they went to take a shower.

The bridesmaids are helping Leilah with the right jewelry to pick which will match her dress and do her hair. They didn't need to hire a makeup artist since Selena is quite of an expert to do so. They get all that prepared so the last 2 hours before the ceremony, she can get dressed quickly.
Michele: Okay girls, do we have everything we need??
Leilah: Yes! I think everything is perfect! The flower assortment is sitting in the vase downstairs so I'll pick them up after! Thank you all for being there for me! For real, I'm super grateful for all of you!
Rubi: You're welcome! You're about to experience the best moment of your life so you have to enjoy it! I'm very glad that you join our family!
Leilah: Thank YOU for being so welcoming! Thank goodness we have waterproof makeup so if I bawl my eyes out my face won't be ruined!