~ 13~

The bus ride to the stadium remained quiet as everyone concentrates on the upcoming game. It's an important one not only because they are facing Argentina but because It can determine how difficult their qualification for the next round could be. When they step out of the bus and make their way toward the locker room, Leilah stops Kevin in his tracks.
Leilah: Good luck, put your 100% Out there and no matter the score, be happy about your performance.
Kevin: Thank you, I'll try my best for you.
Leilah: Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Trust me, it'll be more satisfying. And if you manage to shut down Messi, I'll make sure that I wear something sexy underneath just for you when we get back to the hotel...
Kevin: Mmhh...Tempting, and I love it...
Leilah: So go out there and win this game!
Kevin: I will! See ya later babe!

He gives her a quick kiss before going into the locker room. She goes pitch-side once again to do her job as a journalist. During the pregame show, the host did ask about the recent rumours concerning Kevin and she answered that it's fake. They kept on insisting that he has someone else in his life but she keeps denying it. She's not ready to make their relationship public yet.

 Kevin is in fact a starter for tonight's game and he's extremely nervous. When it came to the national anthem, he couldn't help but shed some tears. Leilah found it beautiful that he takes his sport and his country at heart, she just hopes that the result can go in their favour.

The whole game was extremely tough; Mexico couldn't even get a steady foot on the game. They were always defending and unfortunately, they lost 2-0. It's a tough blow for them as they go to the locker room disappointed and pissed off. Kevin slams his cleats on the floor and cusses at himself; he isn't pleased with his performance because he had a hard time defending the Argentine attackers since he was the only one doing the effort. Everyone sat there quietly and reflected on their own about the game. Kevin breaks the silence.
Kevin: This is really how we're gonna get eliminated?!?! We didn't do shit out there!!! We can't even score a FUCKING GOAL IN THIS TOURNAMENT!! SAUDI ARABIA HAS MORE GOALS THAN US!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE KINGS OF CONCACAF BUT WE'RE PLAYING LIKE THE ASS OF CONCACAF WHAT THE FUCK?! 
Memo: Kevin, breathe...
Kevin: NO! I WAS PACING BACK AND FORTH ON THAT FIELD, ONLY FOR GALLARDO AND MORENO TO BE STANDING THERE LIKE DUMBASSES!!! THEY'RE OLD AS SHIT!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING PLAYING AGAINST ARGENTINA?!?! YOU TWO ARE HUFFING AND PUFFING FOR MINIMUM EFFORT!!
Tata: ¡Kevin cállate! You keep that up and you won't play the next game!
Kevin: Fine by me if I partner up with these two again in the starting lineup.

He changes and walks out of the locker room in an incredibly angry mood. Leilah already wrapped up her job and waited at the door.
Leilah: Hey baby you did g-

He completely ignored her and went inside the bus. She sighs and gets in as well. She sits next to him at the very back of the bus.
Leilah: Kevin...don't be hard on yourself, everyone is praising your performance!
Kevin: We're gonna go home soon...
Leilah: Don't give up already...come on, the World Cup is a place where anything can happen! You guys can make the impossible happen! Keep up playing like you are doing right now and I know it will bring a positive outcome!
Kevin: Maybe...
Leilah: I wanna see you smile...

She turns his head towards her and pinches his cheeks to have a good reaction out of him. He did smile a little bit and kissed her.
Leilah: And even if you lost, you still deserve a little reward for your hard work...
Kevin: Mmhh...and what is it baby...?

Leilah slowly puts her hand on his thigh and rubs it close to his dick.
Leilah: It's something that we'll have to do behind closed doors...
Kevin: Why not now...? Let's take some risks...
Leilah: What's on your mind?
Kevin: You take a blanket, sit on my lap and I'll do the rest...
Leilah: When are the boys coming in?
Kevin: Probably in 10-20 minutes we've got time.
Leilah: But...what about the driver...?
Kevin: He can enjoy the show.