~71~

Bruh I cried a lot yesterday🥲 (not because of the chapter, well, a little bit because of that)
——————————
Leilah held him hand the whole night and barley even slept; she watched over Milán and Kevin in hope that his condition would be better. It's 7 am and he hasn't moved at all but his heart rate remains stable.

If only she knew how to wake him up...

Kevin walked to the light and arrived in a field of dandelions. The sun was bright and there was no clouds in site as well.

It felt like heaven.

It probably is heaven.

Kevin: Huh...? What's this...?

He looked around and heard a voice calling him.

"Over here babe!" It was Leilah's voice.

He kept walking until he saw her laying down on a blanket with some food and drinks.
Leilah: I made us a wonderful picnic! Lay down!

Kevin laid down next to her; she had the brightest smile in the world. He also felt happy to be with her after being trapped in a room with someone he hates.
Leilah: Beautiful place isn't it?
Kevin: Yeah, it's beautiful...I missed you...
Leilah: Hey, I'm always there for you...wherever I go, I will never leave you...We have a piece of each other...The tattoos, the jewelry, we're always united...
Kevin: Yes I know but I missed seeing you...I was in that stupid room with Marbella and then you were saying your goodbyes to me with Milán...I was so scared...
Leilah: Goodbyes? Babe, I never did my goodbyes to you...
Kevin: Yeah yeah...I was hallucinating...

Leilah places her hand on his cheek.
Leilah: You cried...
Kevin: This was all so scary...I thought I would never see you and Milán again...Babe I don't want to die...
Leilah: You're safe with us...You'll always be happy with us...

Milán ran towards his parents and jumps into Kevin's arms.
Kevin: Aayyy my boy! How are you??
Milán: Good!
Kevin: You know I love you so so much?

He held his son tightly and couldn't help but let a couple of tears fall from his cheeks.
Kevin: I never want to leave you two...
Leilah: We're always there baby, don't worry...

Kevin pulls her into a tight hug.
Kevin: Please don't let me go...don't leave me...don't...

His voice was significantly broken; he held them tight.
Leilah: Aawnn...babe don't cry...We're good where we're at...let's stay like this...
Kevin: I want to go home...
Leilah: Don't you like it here though? Let's stay here for a bit before we go...
Kevin: Alright, as long as I'm with you, im okay with that...

"Mamá!"

Milán woke up from his sleep and Leilah put him down from the bed.
Leilah: Good morning Milán...How are you?
Milán: Good!
Leilah: Great, I'll get you something to eat okay? Don't make too much noise for papá, he's sleeping...

He nods and Chicha and Carlos walked in. They brought food for them to eat.
Leilah: You two are here just in time! Thank you for coming!
Carlos: You're welcome, have you slept?
Leilah: No not really, but I'm fine. I'm waiting for Kevin to wake up...I hope it'll be very soon...