~62~

Shitty midterms exams.
---------------------------------

The night felt quite long for Leilah; She couldn't help but think about how she felt in the nightclub. She doesn't know how the hell she didn't fold to his touch, to his hot breath against her skin. Leilah can still feel that sensation all the shivers down her spine that he gives her, she doesn't want to give in that easily.

But it's too damn hard.

It's hard to be away from him.

To his addicting persona.

She turns around and looks at him sleep peacefully; she used to do that a lot when she wasn't able to sleep sometimes. His soft snores were the only thing heard in the room and she kept looking at him. Looking at every detail of his body, how his breathing was calm and relaxing.

Does she really want to lose all that?

The nightclub made her feel lots of things; from pleasure at first into jealousy when Selena kissed him.

"What if I wait too long and then you're gone to someone else...?" She thought in her head.

Leilah loves Kevin even if he treated her like shit, he's still the father of Milán and their connection is way too strong to be broken.

"No matter where you are...You'll always come back to me..." she remembers his words.

It's true, it's true that she doesn't want to let go of him.

It's true that she doesn't want to see him with another woman.

If she was sure of herself and her capabilities, she would be with him since the moment that he came to London. But she's afraid to fuck up once again; to break their family.
Leilah: Kevin I'm so sorry...I apologize...for everything...

He's still sleeping while she pull away the pillow and slept closer to him. Feeling his warmth made her feel good; Kevin is still sleeping but wrapped his arms around her as a reflex.

The warmth reminds her of a sweet memory of him taking care of her.

Flashback

Kevin: ¿Qué pasó mi amor?
Leilah: I'm feeling sick...
Kevin: Luckily I don't have training today so I can take care of you!
Leilah: But Milán-
Kevin: I can handle that too. Just stay in bed and relax okay? I'll get you something to eat.

She nods and he goes downstairs with Milán in his hands.
Kevin: Okay Milán, what would mamá would like to eat??

He reaches for the pancake mix.
Kevin: Pancakes?? Good one! I'll make them and you decorate okay?

He puts Milán in his little chair and starts making pancakes. Once that's done, he lets him decorate. Milán spreads a shit ton of Nutella on the pancakes and whip cream.
Kevin: Don't forget the fruits okay? It's healthy!

They finish decorating the pancakes, topping it off with maple syrup, making tea and brings it upstairs to Leilah.
Kevin: Look what we made for ya!
Leilah: I was craving some pancakes too! Thank you! And I see Milán got ahead of me with the Nutella!

They both laugh at Milán trying to lick off the Nutella off his fingers and she sits up to eat her pancakes.
Leilah: They are really delicious!
Kevin: Guess my cooking got better!
Leilah: 10 out of 10 for real!
Kevin: Is there anything else I can do for you?
Leilah: Mmhh Nah I'm good where I am.
Kevin: Let me know anytime if you need anything alright?
Leilah: Of course baby.