~34~

Thank you @cxrselxl for the picture 🤭
-----------

 was a beautiful night and Kevin and Leilah went to a club to party. It's a private club and some players from the national team are here as well.

Leilah: Come on baby! Let's dance!

She pulls him to the dance floor and they dance. Leilah pours alcohol into his mouth for him to drink and he does the same. He puts his hands on her hips to guide her through the music.
Kevin: You're so beautiful...You're getting me horny now...
Leilah: You'll have to wait sweetie...
Kevin: Come on baby...I need you right now...

He kisses her neck and tries to get a reaction out of her. It does work, she responds by kissing him hard.
Kevin: Let's go home right now and I'll give you a reason to moan my name...
Leilah: Mmhh...sounds like a good idea...let me get freshen up okay? I'll see you outside...

She gives him another kiss before heading to the bathroom and checking if her makeup is good. Leilah cleans up her lipstick to give it a glossy look. Once she's done preparing herself, she needs to go through the dance floor in order to get outside. While passing through people, she bumps into João.
Leilah: Oh! João! Hi...
João: Hey Leilah, woah...you look gorgeous...
Leilah: Thank you, and so are you...What are you doing here...?
João: I just needed to relieve my stress...And you?
Leilah: I'm here with Kevin.
João: Kevin, of course...

He lowers his head and she raises it back up so he can see her.
Leilah: Look, I apologize for hurting you...I really do...
João: It's okay...you know, I had a lot of fun with you...
Leilah: And that fun shouldn't end then...
João: What do you mean...?

She pulls him into a long kiss which João kisses back. When they pull away, João looks at her in shock.
João: But- what about Kevin???
Leilah: Come with me...

She grabs his hand and leads him outside where Kevin is waiting for her.
Kevin: Hey baby our ride is here- what is he doing here?!
Leilah: He's coming with us!
Kevin: What?!

Leilah walks over to him and whispers:
Leilah: We always wanted to do something wild right...? Well, this is our opportunity to do so...
Kevin: When we said "something wild" I wasn't thinking of this!
Leilah: It's gonna be fun! Trust me! Just loosen up a bit...
Kevin: Fine...
Leilah: You're the best...

Leilah kisses his cheek and they get in the backseat of the Uber. On the ride home, a hand coming from each side starts touching and rubbing her thighs.

This is going to be one heck of an adventure for sure.

Once they get home, she grabs both of their hands and goes to the bedroom. Leilah kisses Kevin while João kisses her neck from behind. She turns around to also kiss João as clothes are starting to be discarded from their bodies. She gets on her knees in front of them and sucks their dicks. They equally get head from her as the two men simply moan or grab her hair.

They push her onto the bed; Kevin went down on her while João took care of her upper body by licking and kissing her boobs. She moans at the feeling; her fantasy is coming true.
Leilah: Keep my mouth occupied...