~61~

Who loves spicy noodles? I DOOOO 🤭
--------------------------------------

Everyone agrees to play dare or drink. Kevin sits down next to Leilah as they order a bottle of tequila. 
Memo: Okay who wants to start? 
Diego: Ou ou me!! Okay it's a dare for the boys, grab the body part of your partner in which you hold on the most when you fuck! 

Memo grabbed Michele's throat, Edson grabbed Selena's boobs and Hirving also took Skylynn's boobs. Kevin and Leilah just looked at each other in confusion.
Kevin: Can I...? 
Leilah: Sure, it's an innocent game. 

Kevin looks at her up and down thinking and what he usually grabs when they fuck. 
Kevin: Damn it's hard...Mmhh...

He eventually grabs her ass and hair. 
Kevin: The perfect combo...

Kevin smirks and Leilah blushes; it sure gives a lot of flashbacks.

A shit ton of flashbacks. 
Selena: Okay Diego, I dare you to go to the dance floor and rizz up someone. 
Diego: Easy! Nobody can resist my rizz! 

He goes to the dance floor and see a lady that he found hot.
Diego: Hey beautiful, what's your name? 
Alejandra: My name's Alejandra! 
Diego: Oouhh sounds like my friend's ex's name! But imma let it slide! You're looking real fiinneee...
Alejandra: Diego Lainez hitting on me...? 
Diego: Maybe...You wanna come over to our table? Me and the boys are playing dare or drink. 
Alejandra: Bet! Lead the way!

He grabbed her hand and joins everyone else. 
Leilah: Dan you were quick! 
Diego: Told you I have the best rizz! Alright! Who's next! 
Memo: I am! Kevin, I dare you to do a proper tequila shot on someone here! But not on the hand tho! You gotta do it freaky!

Kevin is quick to look at Leilah.
Kevin: You're the one I'm most comfortable with...
Leilah: Okay sure you can do it. 

Kevin smiles , it's his opportunity to make her fold. 

He uses his hand to tilt her head to the side and gives a wet kiss on her neck; Leilah's mouth agape from the feeling. Every movement of his was slow and sensual. His soft lips against her skin is sending butterfiles in her stomach. 

Flashbacks.

So many flashbacks. 

"Nah ah baby, those hickeys gotta be big enough for the world to see you're mine..." He once said to her right after they had sex. 

When her neck has a bit of his saliva, he pats some salt. Kevin takes a shot of tequila, licks off the salt off her neck and finally bites on the piece of lime. Leilah was left stunned and Kevin laid back on the couch smiling at her. 
Kevin: Too easy...

The group keep on playing many rounds of the game where it got really freaky as they started drinking some more. Michele even gave Memo a lap dance in front of everyone and he got hard. 
Memo: Damn babe...You'll have to give me a private dance when we get back...
Michele: My pleasure Memo...

They exchange a quite heated kiss and the group cheers.
Diego: San Memo is gonna get laid tonight!!
Memo: ¡Aayyy cállate enano!

The group laughs and it's Skylynn's turn to propose a dare.
Skylynn: Okay Selena, I have a dare for you! 
Selena: Ask away! 
Skylynn: Kiss anyone here other than Edson or drink!

It should be an obvious choice; Selena would drink right? 

Nope. 

She got up, sat on Kevin's lap and kissed him.