~7~

The following day, she wakes up feeling wet.

She had a wet dream about him.

Leilah's mind is filled by him; she really wants that man to change for the best. If she can invade his mind, then he can finally focus on one woman, and fall in love again. Maybe letting him do what he wants to her can be a win-win situation.
Leilah: Gosh...now I'll stop complaining about why women like him...He's so addicting...

She does her morning routine and assembled her notes for the game. There's a knock on her door and when she opens it, Diego was there,
Diego: Soooo...y'all fucked in the bathroom huh?
Leilah: You set me up did you?
Diego: You're welcome Laylay!
Leilah: I'm not gonna lie...it was really good...
Diego: Oouhhh so you really got dicked down!
Leilah: Diego we need to get you a girlfriend! You're being too much into my love life!
Diego: Am I not helping you though?
Leilah: You are!
Diego: See? You need me in your life!
Leilah: Yes I do!

He laughs and she tells him everything that happened in the bathroom.
Diego: Daaammnnn!! I think he's slowly into you!
Leilah: Oorrr...he's looking for a fuck buddy. He told me he hates love.
Diego: The more he wants to see you the more you're making him change. Usually, he fucks one time and changes to the other but with you, it's different. I can even see it!
Leilah: Maybe...I don't know...I don't want to get my hopes up.
Diego: Take it slow with him. I think you shouldn't be letting him get what he wants easily or else he's just taking advantage. Play with his head and he'll go wild!
Leilah: It's hard not to fall for him, I would get on my knees for him if he asks me to!

Diego bursts out laughing.
Leilah: Diegooo!!
Diego: I'm sorryyy!! You're down bad for him!
Leilah: Diego, if you were the one being fucked by Kevin Alvarez, trust me, if you had a pussy, it would be purring!
Diego: Point taken! Let's go grab breakfast!

They get out of the room to go towards the elevator.
Diego: Shit! I forgot my phone! Go without me, I'll join you in a minute!

He walks back as she walks into the elevator alone. The door is about ti close and a hand stopped it from closing. She flinches and the door reopens and Kevin walks in.
Kevin: Good morning Leilah.
Leilah: Good morning Kevin...

He stands right next to her and secretly slides his hand around her waist. Her heart is racing knowing how close he is to her. He's in his Mexico training kit and his hair was still wet from the shower he just took.
Leilah; This is dangerous to do this
Kevin: I love taking risks...do you?
Leilah: This could be dangerous if Tata finds out, we're fucked!
Kevin: At least I'd get to go home with you...
Leilah: What about your other whores...?

He looks at her and whispers in her ear.
Kevin: Don't worry about that...I love this little complicity we have...

He kisses her cheek and lets go of her as the door opens. They greet everyone and he even sits next to her when they grab breakfast.
Memo: Hey Kevin! I see you're in a happy mood! What's up?
Kevin: Nothing much, it's Gameday so I'm happy!

Diego sits down just to listen to the conversation.
Diego: You still holding up this no-sex rule?
Kevin: Yes, yes I am.
Diego: Good because we need you for the game!
Kevin: I'm in form don't worry.

They finish eating and the boys hit the gym. She also takes the time to work out alone as well to stay in shape. Leilah changes into her leggings and a sports bra. She trains with her AirPods on as Kevin checks her out so many times that he forgets he's helping Diego bench press.
Kevin: Damn...
Diego: KEVIN AYUDAME IDIOTA!!
Kevin: Ay! Lo siento!