~56~

Sorry for posting late, I'm so tired from work😭
-------------------------------------------

Leilah and João are still making out in his car and he slowly reaches down her body.
João: Can I...?
Leilah: Yes you can...

He grabs her thighs to pull her onto his lap and reclines his seat.
João: You're okay with this...?
Leilah: Yes, João, I wanna do this...fuck me...
João: I'm not forcing you here you know?
Leilah: I know, it's been long since I've been happy like this, let me end this night on a good note...

He nods and he kisses her harder as she unbuttons his suit. Leilah grinds on him causing him to let out a low moan and grip her hips.

Meanwhile, Kevin is angerily rewatching João's Instagram story on his phone in his hotel room. The more he watches it, the more he realizes that it's his fault. He checks his contacts and he dials Memo's number.
Kevin: Memo! Please I need your help!
Memo: Dude I was taking a nap...
Kevin: Are you in Mexico city??
Memo: No, why?
Kevin: I need therapy talk...please...where are you at?
Memo: You don't need to drive where I'm at to tell me what's wrong, I'll video call hold up.

He calls him again as a video call and Memo puts his shirt on since he was sleeping shirtless. He puts his glasses on and grabs his notebook.
Memo: Okay speak.
Kevin: I think that I'm a shit father and boyfriend...

"It's now that you realize that?" Memo whispered to himself.
Memo: And why do you think that?
Kevin: Because Leilah ran off with Milán and she's with João right now...In fucking London...
Memo: What have you done to make them run away?
Kevin: I...I did not treat them well...I scared her and I was the laziest bitch in the world...I feel bad...really bad Memo...I need to find a way to get her back...Please help me...You have a nice and stable family...teach me...I had no one to teach me how to...You're like the father of the team so please...I beg you...
Memo: Beg who?
Kevin: Memo I'm begging you...
Memo: You missed something.

Kevin sighs.
Kevin: I beg you...San Memo...
Memo: Aaahh! Much better!

Memo agrees to help Kevin with his problems; he's fighting his tears as they talk deeper into the situation.
Kevin: I feel lost without them...I need them in my life more than I thought I needed...
Memo: You gotta change your attidude or else she'll be in João's sheets
Kevin: Yeah...Unfortunately, she's with João right now in London... But I doubt that they are getting closer to each other or having sex right now...

"Mmhh just like that beautiful..." João moaned out while Leilah is sucking his dick in the car. She uses her hand to stroke his dick while she kept on sucking him. He was heavily breathing from how good she was giving him head. They lock eyes while he grabs her hair and pushes her head in deeper.
João: Estás a ir bem, vamos para o banco de trás e eu vou tratar-te bem...You're doing great, let's go to the backseat and I'm going to treat you right...

His Portuguese.

His Portuguese always hade an effect on her; it made her fold.

They push the front seats forward to have more space in the back and they take off all of their clothes. As soon as she lays down on the seats, João spreads her legs and starts leaving small hickeys on her thighs.
João: With me, you'll always be treated right...

Leilah is quick to moan when his tongue circulates around her clit.
Leilah: Mmhh...João...

He kept going, pulling her legs over his shoulders and eats her out causing her to grip on the car seat.
João: You like it like that...?
Leilah: Yes...mmhh...yes...