~72~

W debut from Diego ngl🤭 (thanks for the lil idea ilovefinemennn )
———————————

The doctor does a check up with Kevin as everyone else wait outside; they are happy that Kevin finally woke up.
Leilah: I feel like I can breathe now!
Norma: You stayed with him the whole time so it did give him strength to wake up.
Leilah: I didn't get any sleep but it was worth it. We'll just need to wait for the doctor to clear him out so we can get out of here. It's so great to see him...
Rubi: Yeah, now we all have to be there for him during his recovery. He'll need all of us.
Leilah: Of course, then we'll fly out od Los Angeles to go back to Mexico; he'll feel better at home for sure.

The doctor comes out of the room and tells them that he is in a better condition than expected. They want to keep him in the hospital for one more day before releasing him.The group get back inside the room and Kevin has a smile on his face.
Kevin: Thank you all for being there for me...
Norma: Of course Kevin, no need to thank us. How are you feeling?
Kevin: My neck hurts really bad...I did take some painkillers for my headache too...But the worst part was trying to get out of the coma...Fuck, I was very close to die...
Leilah: But you're here babe, that's what matters...
Kevin: No no Leilah, you don't understand...I...I almost lost you, our son, my mother, everyone...

She sits next to him and he starts tearing up.
Leilah: It's over now...You're out of danger, don't cry...
Kevin: Listen...I was stuck in an empty room with Marbella and she was forcing me to stay with her...I even heard you talking to me in front of my grave...I shouted at you to say that I wasn't dead...you didn't hear me...My heart was racing, I was afraid...

He paused to cry and she wiped his tears away snd stroked his hair to keep him calm.
Leilah: Take your time...
Kevin: I tried to open a stupid door...to get away from Marbella and finally wake up...But I was transported to a field of dandelions...You were there, smilling at me and invited me to lay down with you...The place was beautiful, we were hugging and cuddling...That feeling was great...Then, I asked you when do you want to get married and you said now.
Leilah: Now??
Kevin: Yeah! I was surprised too! And we had an improvised wedding, we had a lot of fun actually, we used my chain and your anklet as rings and the vows...Gosh, I remember it exactly...
Leilah: Would you like to tell me?

He tells her every line that he remembers from both vows and it made her tear up a little bit.
Leilah: It's very beautiful...
Kevin: Yeah, I love that wedding...We had so much fun...we laughed so many times...I want it like that...
Leilah: We can make it come true if you want, I'm down, as long as I have you by my side...
Kevin: It'll be a bit more organized than in my imagination but it'll be great. Let's give us a week maybe?
Leilah: A week?? How about your injury??
Kevin: I'll recover quicker than you think!
Leilah: There's a shit ton of stuff to do for it! Are you sure we can do it in a week?
Kevin: Of course we can!

Milán was jumping up and down near his bed and Kevin managed to pick him up and sit him next to him. Kevin took the time to talk to his son and he even showed him the drawing he made for him.
Kevin: It's very cute! I'll put it on the fridge when we get home okay?

He nods and Kevin talks to everyone else who came to support him. It's great to see the smile on his face right after he lived the most scariest moment of his life. Now, he wants to move forward to something much happier; marriage. They want to get everything done in a week and get married. They didn't care how perfect the venue should be, they want to seal their love once and for all and form a real family.

Toxic ~ Kevin Alvarezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें