~52~

Stiring the pot 😟
----------------------------

The morning after this unexpected threesome, Leilah was the first one to wake up. She looks on both sides to see that she has two men sleeping right next to her. The flashback of last night keeps replaying in her mind. When Kevin walked in on them, she felt like he finally got a big reality check and he will stop fooling around. João wakes up from his sleep and looks at Leilah with a smile on his face.
João: Hey you...
Leilah: Good morning João, how are you?
João: Good, and you? Last night was wild...
Leilah: It sure was...So, it's your last day here huh?
João: Yeah...I gotta go to London, I play for Chelsea now.
Leilah: I'm gonna miss you...
João: Me too, I'm glad that I made your Valentine's Day a bit better...
Leilah: You made it great, Thank you...
João: Is it okay if I use the bathroom?
Leilah: Yeah sure! Go ahead!

He kisses her forehead and uses the bathroom to take a shower and put on the clothes he came with.
João: I have a flight to catch this morning, I'll text you when I'm on the plane okay?
Leilah: Sure, lemme escort you out!

She took her robe and walks him out the door.

Once she gets back to the bedroom, Diego is awake and he jumps when he sees her.
Diego: Fuck what happened?!
Leilah: We Uhm, had a threesome.
Diego: Aayy...¿Con mi mejor amiga?  
Leilah: Si.

Diego groaned and grabbed his boxers to put them on.
Diego: Leilah, I'm sorry...
Leilah: Don't be! You did nothing wrong!
Diego: But Kev-
Leilah: He learned his lesson...
Diego: This is gonna be absolute chaos, you know that right?
Leilah: I know, and I'm ready for it.

He gets out of bed and collects his clothes. Leilah was looking at him; she can't look at him the same way. He's really handsome when he's shirtless and has messy hair.
Leilah: I'll make breakfast, you can get dressed.

He nods and she goes to Milán's room to see if he's awake. He's still deeply sleeping so she decides not to wake him up. She turns on the volume of the walkie just in case he wakes up. She goes downstairs to start making breakfast for them.

"You like it like that huh Leilah? So wet on my dick..." Are some of the words Diego said the other night. For all this time that he has been acting kind of zesty and being so funny, who would've thought that he can fuck this good too?

Diego comes downstairs at the time that the food is ready.
Diego: This looks good!
Leilah: Thank you! Eat up!
Diego: ¿Dónde está Kevin?
Leilah: Yo no sé.
Diego: You should call him.
Leilah: I don't feel like it...
Diego: Aren't you worried for him?
Leilah: He wasn't worried for me when I was in jail was he?
Diego: Leilah, he's the father of your child! Do it at least for Milán...

She looks at her phone and hesitates to pick it up. She does and dials his number: no answer.
Leilah: See? Nothing. Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that we have a kid together he would be gone a long time ago...He came over just for Milán...
Diego: Well in the locker room, he did think about you a couple of times...
Leilah: But then goes on a date with someone else on Valentine's Day...it's just a stupid act from him...
Diego: What we did was also fucked up Leilah...

She sighs, Leilah did intended to hurt Kevin and in the heat of the moment, she turned it into a threesome.
Leilah: I apologize for dragging you into this...
Diego: It's okay, I agreed to it to...
Leilah: I'm serious, I...shouldn't have done this...
Diego: You regret? Then is it wrong for me to say that I enjoyed it...?