~12~

Leilah: Baby open the door please! I'm sorry!

Kevin refuses to open the door as he scrolls through Marbella's Instagram to see the pictures she posted.
Kevin: Why the fuck is she posting that?!?!

He looks in the comments and people really believe that they're back together.
Leilah: Kevin, open the door...
Kevin: I want to be alone for now.
Leilah: We can talk...
Kevin: No, not now, please leave me alone...
Leilah: Fine...

She steps away from his door to go to her own room. She immediately calls her boos to have an explanation about the question she asked.
Leilah: Sir, I don't know how is it relevant to us! We're not TMZ!
Boss: Our viewers wanted to hear an answer from him about it! So you had to insist!
Leilah: Didn't you see how you walked out of the press conference pissed off?! Does it not say enough?!
Boss: You're very attached to him aren't you...
Leilah: I'm just stating the obvious here.
Boss: You're gonna go find out if these rumours are true okay?
Leilah: We're a sports company sir.
Boss: I know, and I demand you to find that information okay?!
Leilah: Or else what?
Boss: Or else you're fired.

It's either her job or Kevin. She worked hard to get this job and without it, she wouldn't have met Kevin.
Leilah: Fine, but I don't guarantee an answer from him.
Boss: Great, I'd love to hear what you find on tv tomorrow. Have a good day Ms.Ramirez.

He hangs up and she decides to take a walk outside to recollect her mind. She walked towards a wonderful park where kids were running around and laughing. She sat on one of the benches and thinks about the current situation.
Leilah: I cannot tell on live tv that I'm his girlfriend, that would sound stupid...But I can't just say that it's fake without Kevin's approval...

"Long time no see baby"

She turns around just to see Alejandro behind her.
Leilah: What the fuck are you doing here?!
Alejandro: I wanted to see you, that's all.
Leilah: Okay, you saw me, now you can go home.
Alejandro: No, not like that. Let's talk somewhere private. Like at my place.
Leilah: Hell no.
Alejandro: You found someone new?
Leilah: It's none of your business.
Alejandro: The guy who took the phone, who was it?
Leilah: I said it's none of your business!

She gets up and he grabs her arm.
Alejandro: I'm not letting you go away again...
Leilah: Get your hand off me...
Alejandro: Let's do just like the good old times...
Leilah: No, I'm moving forward...it was hard to forget about you so I'm not falling for that shit again...
Alejandro: Kevin Alvarez. That's the guy you're dating huh...? 

She remained quiet.
Alejandro: A man who is rumoured to be back with his ex-girlfriend...seriously Leilah?! You can do better than that! You're his side-chick? His slut? Mmh? Tell me!
Leilah: You're not a part of my love life so stop asking questions!
Alejandro: So you're just a temporary girlfriend to him...Leilah, get away from him. Can't you see that he attracts so many women?? Who knows if he fucked one behind your back! He's just a fuckboy who doesn't know love...Come back to your senses...come back to me...I'm a way better boyfriend than him...
Leilah: You were also cheating on me behind my back!! Don't make it like you're a saint! You are far from one!!
Alejandro: I'm sorry for the pain that I have cost you...I'm a changed man! I promise! I'll treat you better.
Leilah: The same speech over and over again...fuck off will ya?!

He tightens the grip on her arm and pulls her closer to him.
Alejandro: I'm not leaving this place without you...
Leilah: I hate you Ale...
Alejandro: You still love me, I can still see it in your eyes...stop denying...