~2~

The morning is quite chill for her, at 10 am she has to report about the players that are called up for the final preparation matches before the World Cup. When she wakes up, she uploads the video on YouTube, making her first task of the day done. She takes a warm shower, does her makeup and wears a light blouse with dark pants. She goes to the lounge to eat with everyone else. Leilah grabs her breakfast and Memo pulls the chair for her to sit. At the table, there's Hirving, Diego, Memo, and Kevin. Everyone greets her except for Kevin; he's on his phone, texting.

"What's up with that guy? I thought his thing was to attract women, but with me, he's so rude," She thought in her head.

The boys talk to her and Kevin is eyeing her out, trying to think about his next move. She hasn't told anyone about what she saw last night. If she does, he might be expelled from being called up. She could easily tell Tata Martino what happened, but she'll keep it to herself, she wants to know more about this mysterious guy because he's clearly different than what others see on tv.

After eating, they take the bus for open training; fans are allowed to see the players train and they get to take pictures and get autographs from them. The equipment is ready for another day of work. As an inside reporter for ESPN Deportes, she has to attend the morning or night shows to inform the public of what's going on. During the show, she was talking about the upcoming games for the national team when a ball struck her and knocks the microphone off her hands. She's shocked and looks behind her to see who did it. Kevin looks at her, smirks, and goes back to play.

"Asshole."

She grabs her microphone again and continues on with the show. No one knows that Leilah is completely embarrassed that it happened on live tv. After the show, she watches the rest of the training session quietly but is still pissed that he kicked a ball at her.
Leilah: He definitely did that on purpose...I'm keeping his stupid secret of his! What else does he want from me?!

Training ends and the players go to see the fans. All the girls wanted to see Kevin, they wanted a whiff of him, and they wanted to rip his clothes off, but they don't know how this man works. He's a big womanizer who only messes around with their heads. She walks over to him and grabs him by the arm, taking him away from everyone.
Leilah: What the fuck was that for?!
Kevin: What are you talking about?
Leilah: Don't play dumb with me! You kicked a ball at me!
Kevin: Aawwnn...are you mad?
Leilah: Yes I'm fucking mad! Do you think this shit is funny?!
Kevin: No, I find that hilarious!
Leilah: You're trying to play with me aren't you...? It's not gonna work...
Kevin: You tryna act tough but you're just like the other girls...
Leilah: Why are you fucking them just for fun?
Kevin: That's none of your business.
Leilah: You're definitely a heartless piece of shit. If you try and test me again I'll tell everyone what happened last night.
Kevin: You have no proof, plus, the national team needs me...who they're gonna put instead of me? Chaka Rodriguez?
Leilah: Jorge Sanchez would be a better fit than you. Way. Better. I would it him if I was Tata, even if you're part of the team...

He's getting irritated by her replies, no girl has ever challenged his temper like that.
Kevin: You're funny, Tata cannot take me out...And you, you're gonna shut your damn mouth understood?
Leilah: Or else what? You're gonna try and fuck me so I can shut my mouth?! That's not gonna happen, you and your small dick cannot break me...

He's in shock with the guts she has to say all this in front of him. It intrigues him to mess around with her, to see her breaking point.
Kevin: Me and my small dick? That's not what the girl I was with said last night. You're just jealous because you don't get some dick in your life.
Leilah: Me? If I want to fuck someone, I'd definitely not go for you. I can get it whenever I want as well, you're frustrated that you can't get me...I'm not stupid, keep playing your mind games, I don't care, I won't fall for it...No man is gonna use me as a sex toy...