~67~

I almost cried writing this lol (thanks thirstyhoe29 for the idea too🤭)
--------------------------------------

Los Angeles, California

This week is the annual MLS vs Liga Mx challenge where Kevin has been selected to represent team Liga Mx. They are currently in a hotel not too far from the stadium they'll be playing in and the all-star game itself will be played in 2 days.
Kevin: Babe have you seen my training kit??
Leilah: Yeah you left it inside the suitcase!

He changes into his training kit in front of her.
Leilah: It's very tempting not to take off those clothes from you...
Kevin: Now you're being the horny one huh?
Leilah: Can you blame me? You're just so irresistible...

He lays on the bed next to her and strokes her hair.
Kevin: And what do you have in mind..? We've got 30 minutes before I go to training...
Leilah: Mmhh...I'm thinking that I leave my marks on your neck real quick...
Kevin: Sounds like a great idea...I could leave my marks on your ass then...

They began kissing and her hand slide under his training jersey, feeling his abs.
Kevin: We gotta be quiet okay...?
Leilah: Mmhh Mmhh...I'll be quiet...

They kept on kissing as Kevin gets on top and let's his hands feel her body.
Leilah: You're getting turned on so quickly...You're always folding for me...
Kevin: Who wouldn't...? You're so fucking hot...

She pushes him on his back to get on top.
Leilah: Now you're gonna let me take charge here...
Kevin: Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do?
Leilah: Let's test if you can keep quiet...

She grinds on him while leaving hickeys on his neck which he sharply breathes in. Leilah kept going until they hear the door creak open and Milán walks in.
Leilah: ¡Ay Me asustaste! Milán!

She gets off Kevin and walks over to their son.
Leilah: Are you hungry??

He nods yes and she leads him to the living room so she can cook something for him. Kevin follows her as well and he laughs.
Leilah: That was a jumpscare!
Kevin: Eventually it was gonna happen!
Leilah: And you wanted more kids huh?
Kevin: Kids are fuunnn!!
Leilah: All fun and games until they start hitting and biting you!
Kevin: Aawnn come on! Can't you imagine our kids playing for the national team altogether?? It would be so cute!
Leilah: And how many kids do you want?
Kevin: Maximum 3 but I'm down for more!
Leilah: 3?!?!?! Kevin delivering Milán was already hard enough and imma do this 2 more times??
Kevin: If you don't want to it's okay, I don't mind at all. I love our little family...

He kisses her cheeks which made her smile. She makes breakfast for all of them to eat before Kevin leaves for his training session. Leilah wanted to have a stroll around Los Angeles with her son and some of the families of other players that she knows.

During training, Kevin and Luis stay together since they're the only two players representing Pachuca during this all-star game.
Luis: So, how's it going with Leilah?
Kevin: Oh it's amazing! She's smiling all the time and every day it's a joy to come home to a wonderful family!
Luis: Finally a peace in your life!
Kevin: Now I have one more thing in my bucket list.
Luis: Oh yeah? And what is it?
Kevin: I'm going to buy a ring after practice, I want to give it to her at a very special moment.
Luis: You're going to propose to her???
Kevin: Yes, I think it's time that I do so. I'm thinking of doing it soon. Like VERY soon.
Luis: Good luck, I think she'll say yes 100%
Kevin: Thank you! I think I'll be shitting bricks when it's time!
Luis: It'll be fine! You'll do great!
Kevin: I hope so! It gotta be the perfect moment.