~77 ~

Should I make a second book for this? If yes, what would you like to see in the next book?👀 And Riri's halftime show>>>>>>>
—————————————

It is now 1:47 PM and it's now that Kevin and Leilah are waking up. They still have marks from the other night and when they look at each other, they smile.
Leilah: So it wasn't a dream huh...? We actually got married and we fucked all night long...
Kevin: We did...You're now my wife...
Leilah: And you are my husband...I couldn't be more happier than this you know...?
Kevin: Me too, you mean a lot to me...I'll give you the best life possible from now on...
Leilah: I feel amazing like this, really, this is great...How about we call your mom and see how Milán is doing...?
Kevin: Sure of course, let's just cover up okay?
Leilah: Gotcha.

He gets up and hands her a random jersey that he finds so she can put it on while he puts his boxers on and makes sure that he covers his body with the blanket.
Kevin: Use the iPad instead.
Leilah: The crusty screen iPad??
Kevin: Come on it's not even dirty!
Leilah: Last time you were playing Roblox with Cheeto dust on your fingers!
Kevin: Amor I cleaned it up trust me!

She laughs; they call his mother with his iPad which is actually quite clean and Norma is quick to answer them.
Norma: Aaahh Kevin and Leilah! You two are still in bed??
Kevin: Yeah the party got us very exhausted so we slept a lot!
Norma: Mijo I know you two have been fucking! Look at the number of hickeys on your neck!
Kevin: Aaayy mamá...
Norma: Don't worry, me and your dad also-
Kevin: I don't wanna hear how I was conceived!

Everyone laughs and Kevin wraps his arms around Leilah's waist under the blanket.
Norma: Okay okay! How are you two? Loving the honeymoon so far?
Leilah: Yes! We're about to pack our stuff and fly to Punta Cana in the next couple of hours.
Norma: Perfect! Milán is doing well and I know he'd be very happy to talk to his parents!

She calls out Milán and he runs towards her. Norma helps him climb her leg so he can sit on her lap.
Milán: Mamá! Papá!
Kevin: Ahhh Milán! How are you? We miss you very very much already!
Milán: Good!
Leilah: That's great! We're gonna call you every day okay? I see you were busy eating chocolate!
Norma: I promised him chocolate if he scores a goal 3 times in a row!
Kevin: And he did it?? Milán I'm so proud of yoouu!! Ahh I wish I could hug you right now! I'm living a proud dad moment! I-

Kevin starts tearing up and Leilah turns around to wipe his tears.
Leilah: Amor...
Kevin: It's tears of joy! Don't worry!

He laughs it off and Milán is sitting there with a smile and eating his chocolate.
Norma: He's just like you Kevin, I know for sure that he's going to be a champion one day!
Kevin: He's going to make the whole family proud that's for sure!
Leilah: Indeed, I can't wait to see our little boy play for the biggest clubs!
Milán: Real Madrid!
Kevin: QUÉ?!?!?! No Milán you're a Barcelona fan!
Leilah: Naahhh Real Madrid is better!
Kevin: I'm going to disown him if he says it again!
Leilah: Nnaaahh he said the right club!
Kevin: You're a Real Madrid fan?!
Leilah: Hell yeah!
Kevin: I'm going to divorce you right now.

Of course, they are joking around and now they know that the next time Real Madrid faces Barcelona, there's gonna be a lot of back and forth going between the two of them. They continue to talk with Milán until they see that it was time to pack up for Punta Cana. Milán waves goodbye to them and they hang up.
Leilah: He's growing up so fast...
Kevin: I know right? Next thing you know, he'll be playing with the Pachuca academy!
Leilah: I can't wait for that! Wouldn't be funny to interview my own son?
Kevin: Oh it would be funny for sure! We'll see what the future holds! Let's get packing!