~49~

Kevin to Club América?! 😳
-------------------------------------

Kevin is completely frozen by the event that just happened in front of him.
Kevin: W-why...?
Leilah: I was sick and tired of them ruining our lives...
Kevin: Let's g-go home before someone sees us...

She nods and they head back home. Leilah goes to the bathroom to take a shower and dispose of her bloody clothes while Kevin puts Milán's crib back into their room. When she steps out and puts on new clothes, Kevin is quick to ask her questions.
Kevin: Where the fuck did you find a gun?!
Leilah: I bought one a long time ago, just in case something like this would happen.
Kevin: What about Milán?! What if he saw the gun and accidentally shoots himself?!
Leilah: It was located in a safe place! He would've never reached it as well! Baby, I had to do what was right for our family...

Leilah places her hands on his shoulder and looks into Kevin's teary eyes.
Leilah: I had to do it...I had to baby...If I was in danger, you would do that for me, right? Because I would do that for you...
Kevin: Estás loca...

He moves her hands away from him and backs up.
Kevin: I-I don't know if I can do this...
Leilah: Baby...Please...Let's do this together...Eventually, the cops will know it's me and I need you to back me up...You know that I have given them many chances to stop their bullshit...But they didn't listen...
Kevin: I don't know...Right now, I don't know if Milán should see you...
Leilah: Kevin don't do that...Not Milán, please...You can't do that!

She has tears in her eyes; Milán means a lot to her just as much as he means a lot to Kevin.
Leilah: Don't take me away from my son...
Kevin: He's also my son and I'm doing what's best for him...
Leilah: Not letting him see his mother is not the right choice...Babe...He needs me...
Kevin: I'll take care of him...
Leilah: And you, do you still love me...? After what I did...?

Kevin remained silent; he doesn't know if Leilah turned crazy or if it was actually her real self saying all this.
Leilah: Kevin, do you love me...?
Kevin: Leilah...I...

Leilah takes the gun, reloads it and hands it to him. She grabbed the hand that is holding the gun to press it against her chest where her heart is located.
Leilah: If I'm really a threat to you and to Milán, shoot me. Right now. At least I'd die knowing that I protected my family...

They were looking straight into each other's eyes; Kevin's hand was shaking and he had tears coming down his cheeks. He's face-to-face with the woman he deeply loves, and he was ready to marry her.

Is this really the end of their story?

He slowly moves the gun away from her chest and throws it on the ground.
Kevin: I can't do that...
Leilah: Then help me out...Let's run away! You said that you wanted to go to Milan right? Then let's do it!
Kevin: I'm not running away...Look, you need to stay here or you make your case worse...
Leilah: So you'll help me??
Kevin: Yes...I'll get you a lawyer at least...
Leilah: Thank you...Thank you so much...

She tries to hug him but he moves away.
Kevin: You'll be sleeping in the guest room...
Leilah: And Milán-
Kevin: Milán stays with me, I don't want him to see you.
Leilah: Baby-
Kevin: No, it's not safe for him. I'm sorry.
Leilah: D-don't do that...
Kevin: For his own safety I have to...

She nods and sees Milán in his crib crying. She really wanted to take him in her arms but Kevin refused. Leilah got to the guest room and started crying; she is losing her family when she was trying to protect them.