~23~

Leilah just couldn't believe that she got played so easily. She feels sadness and anger.

Sadness for losing João.

Anger for Kevin who tricked her.
Leilah: That son of a bitch...I'll fucking give him a piece of my mind...

She dials Kevin's number and he's quick to answer.
Kevin: Hola mi amor...
Leilah: Where the fuck are you?!
Kevin: Oh! You're coming to see me?
Leilah: We need to talk.
Kevin: Don't worry babygirl, I'm gonna send you my address.
Leilah: Good.

She hangs up while Kevin gets prepared to welcome her. He's acting like a little boy because the love of her life is coming over; his plan worked.  He takes a nice shower, puts on a black blouse and pants, does his hair and sprays some cologne. He wanted to look presentable to her so she can take it easy on him for what happened the other night.

He hears the doorbell ring and runs to the door to open it.
Kevin: Hey sweetheart! What brings you here?
Leilah: Don't call me that shit you fucking psycho bitch.

She pushes him out of the way and walks in.
Kevin: Well, that's one way to greet people!
Leilah: You fucking tricked me! You made me think that I was with João but It was you all along!
Kevin: Oops! You got me! Damn...last night was really good...
Leilah: You're disgusting...
Kevin: That's not what you told me last night...

He steps closer to her and she takes a step back.
Leilah: I thought it was João.
Kevin: Ooohh now I get it, you fake your moans for João aren't ya? So he doesn't please you as much as I do...?
Leilah: Oh he's much better than you, waayyy better than you. You really wish to be him so badly...
Kevin: You want to try again and see?

He grabs her hand and she moves it away.
Leilah: If you touch me again I will fucking punch you...
Kevin: You wouldn't dare...
Leilah: Try me and you'll find out.
Kevin: I'll save that for later, do you want to eat something? I made us some food!
Leilah: I'm not hungry.

She was hungry, very hungry.
Kevin: You're sure? I hear your stomach growling!
Leilah: Fine, I'll eat something.

He smiles and hands her a plate of spaghetti that he made himself. She eats and she doesn't want to show him that it's really delicious.
Kevin: You look beautiful with my hickeys on your neck...
Leilah: Shut up.
Kevin: You're cute when you're mad like that...I'm so happy to be with you right now...
Leilah: And I'll be quick to leave and never come back.
Kevin: And where will you be living huh? João kicked you out and I doubt that you made friends here in 1 month. You only have me left...
Leilah: No, I have Diego. He'll gladly let me live at his place.
Kevin: And you got money to go to Portugal?
Leilah: Yes I do, and then I'll get back with João...

He scoffs.
Kevin: You seriously think that he's gonna forgive you for this?? He's a pussy! He'll move to the next one! Look, I know this isn't how I wanted to get you back and it did come out as if I'm a big jerk, but I am give you the world baby...Even if you'd cheat on me 100 times, I just want you by my side...I want to see that beautiful smile on your face when I wake up next to you...You could cheat on me with João as much as you want and I'll still love you...What you did to me during the World Cup I'll never forget it...I've never felt this happy in a while and yes I've made a huge mistake but let me make it up to you...

He looks at her and notices that she's crying.
Kevin: Hey hey no...don't cry...Baby...

He wipes her tears with his thumbs.
Leilah: I lost someone who truly loves me because of you...Because of your stupid addiction!! Get over it!! I don't want you anymore! You had your fucking chance!!
Kevin: I can love you more than him! Come to Mexico with me...
Leilah: No!! Leave me alone!