~50~

Diego to Tigres?! Oh nah 😟
-------------------------------------

Leilah's official first day in prison is a hassle; people side-eyed her everywhere she walks and the food was absolutely shit. All she wanted is to go home to her family and spend time with them. Kevin is getting Milán ready to go to jail to visit Leilah since the lawyer called him and told him the situation; he owes her that at least and Milán misses his mother. 

For him, he doesn't know if he wants to continue a relationship with her; it really traumatized him. Deep down, he loves her, he cannot see a future without her and this would be bad for Milán to not see her. 
Kevin: We're going to see mommy okay? 

He puts him in the car seat and drives to prison. When he parks, he sees a storm of journalists at the door interviewing the police officer who arrested her. He waits in the car until the journalists leave. 
Kevin: Okay Junior, we're going in. Don't cry too much alright? You're probably gonna make me cry...

He takes him out of his seat and they march inside the prison. 

"Leilah Ramirez! You have a visitor!" 

They escort her to the door and gets to the visitor's room. 
Leilah: Milán! Kevin! 

A glass separates them from having contact. 
Kevin: Hey...He really wanted to see you...
Leilah: I wanna see him too...How is he? 
Kevin: He cried a lot...It took me longer to get him to sleep...
Leilah: Warm milk helps...
Kevin: Yeah my mother advised me that. 

Milán places his hand on the glass and taps it. Leilah puts her hand on the glass as well and looks at her son with tears in her eyes. 
Leilah: Momma is gonna get out of here okay? 

Milán keeps tapping the glass and starts crying.
Leilah: No no! Don't cry! Officer! Please! Let me know my son...Just a bit...

The officer nods and they take the baby from the other side to let her hold him. 
Leilah: Sshh...Mommy's here...I'm here...

She rocks the baby who is quick to calm down. Leilah kisses his forehead and keeps him close to her. Kevin looks at her and sighs. 
Kevin: He really needs his mother...Like a lot...
Leilah: If you help me get out of here as quick as possible, it will help...
Kevin: The lawyer told me you've got a chance to win...You just need to find the right people to testify in your favour. 
Leilah: Will you testify in my favour? 
Kevin: Yes, I'll tell the truth. For the sake of Milán.
Leilah: And for you? 
Kevin: I don't know what I want.

Leilah looks at him who is fighting tears. 
Leilah: You don't want to be with me...? 
Kevin: I don't know Leilah...I don't know...
Leilah: I...I understand...It's not easy for you right now...And I know that Marbella was your ex...You still had a history with her...and it hurts you...
Kevin: It does...
Leilah: And you don't know who to defend...
Kevin: I don't...I'm sorry...The way you killed her...It was so gruesome...and your own ex as well...
Leilah: My family comes first Kevin, you said it yourself many times...

The officer tells them that time is up and they take away Milán from her.
Kevin: Bye Leilah...

He takes their son and leaves. Leilah is taken back to prison and decides to stay in her cell all alone. She knew that Kevin was keeping his distance from her but still comes because of Milán. Leilah is losing Kevin, losing her peaceful life just because two assholes wanted to ruin their lives over and over again. 

February 14 

It's been over 2 months since Leilah has been locked up and waiting for her trial. Kevin came over with Milán often so she gets a chance to see him. Diego, Blanca, Memo and even João came over to visit her. It brought her a bit of comfort in those long and agonizing days in jail. She has many meetings with her lawyers and he announces that she'll be on trial tomorrow. Finally, the time for her to plead her case.