~6~

The next day, the boys take a stroll around the city on bikes. Doha is beautiful; it has skyscrapers, cute local stores and a lively society.
Diego: Check me out!! I can do a wheelie!! YeaaahHHOOOOOOOO!!!

He falls off his bike and starts cussing in Spanish.
Leilah: Shit!! Are you okay??
Diego: Yeah yeah, I'm fine, it's nothing crazy.
Leilah: We don't want you injured before the World Cup, that would be too big of a loss!
Diego: It's just a little scratch don't worry.
Leilah: No more wheelies okay?

He laughs and she helps him get up. Everyone bikes towards a restaurant to grab some brunch. The restaurant is private so it's only the national team who are dining. Kevin came last and the only spot left was right next to Leilah. He sat down and she starts to get nervous because she knows he's gonna attempt something.
Leilah: So, you guys are ready for your last preparation game?
Memo: For sure! I think we have a good team this year and we can do great!
Leilah: Are you guys scared about el quinto partido?
Hirving: We'll break that curse this year, we got this, right boys?

Everyone cheers in agreement and they finally get their food. Surprisingly, Kevin has tried anything on her.

Yet.

His hand made its way to her thigh and starts caressing it. Leilah got caught off guard by the sudden hand on her. She's wearing basketball shorts that day so it could be easier to bike because of the hot weather. She throws a look at Kevin who innocently eats his own food quietly.
Leilah: ¡¿Qué estás haciendo?!
Kevin: Mmhh? Comiendo.
Leilah: Get your hand off my thigh...
Kevin: I just want to feel the pussy that I stretched out last time...

Her facial expression changes and she gets flashes from the other day.

It was good.

Leilah: I said get your hand off me...
Kevin: Or else what...? What are you gonna do...?
Leilah: I'll make sure that Tata knows about your shenanigans...
Kevin: You forgot the wonderful video that I have of you...? So shut your damn mouth...

She sighs and lets him keep his hand on her.
Leilah: No funny business.

He nods and keeps eating. She totally forgot he still has the video, she cannot let that get leaked, for the sake of her career. He really wants to do more than just feel her thigh for a long time.
Leilah: And so I was-

Her sentence is cut off by a huge gasp because Kevin reached a bit higher and started to get closer to slide under her shorts. She puts her hand on his hand to stop him from going any further. Diego knows exactly what's going on.
Memo: Are you okay Laylay?
Leilah: Y-yes...yes! I'm okay!
Diego: She's probably on her period!
Leilah: Diego!!
Kevin: Oh for real?? Lemme take you quickly to the bathroom!
Leilah: W-what???
Kevin: I heard there are some pads in the bathroom so lemme carry you before your pussy turns into the red river! Come on!! 

He picks her up and rushes to the bathroom. She's completely in shock with everything that happened in the last 60 seconds. He sat her down on the bathroom counter and locks the door.
Kevin: I need you.

He crashes his lips into her and kisses her hard, not letting her get away from his grip. He held her roughly, she had a feeling of pain and pleasure, but she can't give in again, she can't let him win again and be his slut.
Leilah: K-kevin...Mmhhh...stop....
Kevin: You know you want me...and I want you...
Leilah: You want me for the wrong reasons...

He slides his hand into her shorts and fingers her, two fingers deep. She moans and he covers her mouth with his other hand.
Kevin: Cállate mami...

She nods and yet again, she falls into his charm. She hates it but loves it. He keeps fingering her and rubbing her clit while kissing down her neck.
Leilah: K-Kev...Kevin...everyone...is gonna notice t-that we're gone for t-too long!
Kevin: Don't worry, we'll make it quick...

He pulls down his pants while she takes off her shorts.

She's truly a slut for him.

She can't resist it anymore.

Kevin fucks her as if there's no tomorrow. He has that same look in his eyes, the look of anger he had in the gaming room.
Kevin: You're so pretty...fuck...I just can't get enough of you and your stupid little attitude of yours...I like it...

He turns puts her down, one leg over the counter, turns around, pulls her back against his chest and fucks her even deeper than she ever imagined was possible. Kevin's mouth comes close to her ear and whispers: 
Kevin: Fuck you're tight...You like how I stretch you out...? 
Leilah: M-mmhh yes!! 
Kevin: Take it all in beautiful...This is all yours...Only for you...

He intensifies his grip on her hips, slightly bruising them in the progress but she couldn't care less. 

She just wanted to be fucked by him. 

She sways her hips to speed up her orgasm as she keeps muffing her moans for no one to hear. They were both on the verge of cumming on him when he suddenly pulled out.
Leilah: W-what...? Why did you stop...? 
Kevin: It's gonna be difficult to clean your mess if you cum.
Leilah: Put it back in. 
Kevin: Oh you horny HORNY huh? 

She grabs his dick and puts it right back in so she can finish. Kevin was surprised by her action as they both put back on their clothes and join the table.
Diego: So, the job's done? 
Leilah: Yeah, I'm feeling better. 

The rest of the team side-eyed them thinking that something is off. They both remained quiet about the situation since they'd already broken a very important rule. The team bikes back to their hotel room to grab their stuff to go training at the field not far from where they stay. It was a slow practice since they don't want to burn their energy for the last preparation game they have tomorrow. She watches carefully Kevin, how could this man play so well after he fucked her in a damn bathroom? He has no limit and she has fallen deep.

She wants more. 

The sun is now setting down and they walk back to the hotel. They take their shower and eat dinner. The boys have decided to go to sleep early to have all the energy they can get. Leilah also goes to her room to get ready to elaborate on her report for the game. She plans to do a halftime interview with Memo and a post-game interview with Hirving and Diego. It's best that she doesn't talk on live tv with Kevin or else he'll make her go wild.

Kevin is just next door, she could just knock on his door and sleep with him.

She decides not to or else she'll never want to leave the bed with him next to her. Leilah falls asleep holding her pillow tight, thinking it's Kevin.

"Gosh, you're pretty, you're beautiful," Kevin said while looking up at her. His hands were on her butt, grabbing and smacking it. She's moaning uncontrollably at every thrusts.

"You're my perfect slut baby.."
Leilah: I am...I am...

----------------------------------------------------
✨Number 6 is done! Leilah is slowly giving up on pushing him away. I know, I didn't put the purple hearts for the smut parts cuz now I think it ruins the plot if I slap it in there because everyone would know what would happen.  I hope y'all are enjoying the book and let me know how y'all feel about it! See y'all in the next chapter! ✨

E.M.M.L 😘