new girl

"promised me that you'll take care of him" Kent said as he walked away.
.
.
.
.
Kylie!
.
.
.
.
.
"KYLIE ROSEWOOD!" the girl who was sleeping is now awakened by her mum who was calling her while driving. Kylie yawned stretched her arms and hug back the brown care bear she fell asleep with, "are you sure you want to enroll here my dear?" her mum asked as she glanced at her from the back mirror. Kylie move forward and smiled at her mum "if you're trying to change my mind, I'm sorry you can't. Plus you need to let me stand on my own. I'm not a baby anymore" she said as she pout. Her mum stopped the car as they finally in front of the gates of Nevermore Academy. "You still a baby to my Kylie. I'm sorry I can't send you to the office but I did called Divina to help you out." Her mum said as she kissed Kylie on the cheek.

When she got out she took her stuff from boot, Divina came along with Yoko. The siren hugged her friend tightly "it's so good to finally see you again Kylie" the siren said as she continue to help her with the stuff. Divina then walked to driver's side and greet Kylie's mother "it's great to see you too Mrs.Rosewood" Divina said politely. The woman chuckled by her formality "just call me Mary. Please take care of my little baby. She do cry a lot if I'm not around" she said teasing her daughter who is red as tomato "mommm" she said under her breath. Divina noticed and laughed a bit. Few minutes later Mary drives away leaving the girls behind.

Divina and Kylie look at each other and squealed in excitement "OHMYGODOHMYGOD" both of them said at the same time. Yoko felt a little bit jealous on how close this two are, Divina noticed the sudden change on her vampire girlfriend's face and smirked. "Kylie Rosewood, Yoko Tanaka. Yoko Tanaka, Kylie Rosewood " the siren introduced them together. "It's nice to meet you Yoko. I could say Divina made the right choice. You two looks cute together" Kylie said as she smile and dragged her luggage inside. Yoko looked at Divina , raising her brows "she knew about us??" The vampire whispered to her girlfriend. Divina chuckled "of course. She's my best friend" she said as she walked and slapped Yoko's butt making the vampire to stopped and look at her in disbelief.

"Out of all rooms in this school,why did dorm management choose ours for the new student to reside?" Wednesday said as she massage her own head. she watched the staffs placing a new bed for her and moving Enid's stuffs to her dark gloomy side. The shewolf were happy to welcome the new roommate "isn't it great Wends? We will have new member for the girls sleepover. Right Ael??" She said as she look at her roommate who was helping the staff "yes! We're going to have so much fun!" She said and Enid look back at the goth girl "And Weems even gave us queen size bed for us as for congratulate our engagement last week!" She said as she hugged her goth girl fiancé. Wednesday looked at Enid "how did she know?" She asked her shewolf fiancé. Enid awkwardly laughed as she scratched her nose a bit "actually,she asked me if I'm willing to share side with yours. I said yes only if she would present us a bigger bed and.." Wednesday waited for her to continue her sentence as she stared at the shewolf seriously "slipped out to Weems "my fiancé would be happy too" I said that to her and she noticed the ring you gave." The shewolf said feeling embarrassed by her own mistake.

"Um hi. I'm Kylie Rosewood." the girl said as she entered the room. Both Enid and Aelia welcome her with a group hug "welcome to Ophelia Hall!" They both said in sync. "And you guys are welcome to help me with this baggages" Yoko said as she dramatically act fainted on the floor and the staff walked passed her as they finished their job. Divina rolled her eyes and dragged her vampire girlfriend up. Wednesday just ignore them by focusing on her typewriter. Making a new book."Oh that's my fiancé,Wednesday Addams. You'll get used by the annoying ticking sound" Enid said as she smiled. Aelia then showed Kylie's bed which was Enid's "you should be lucky to have our favourite blogger's old bed." Aelia said as Enid slowly punch her on the shoulder ,making the shewolf shy. Thing then came towards the new roommate "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!!" Kylie was shocked as she jump on the bed. Using the brown care bear as her shield and weapon. Thing aggressively tapped and signs at her but she didn't understand. Enid chuckled and translated for her "His name is Thing. My bestie and Wednesday's loyal companion. He said "it's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along well and I'm excited to share manis and moisturizer tips with you." That's what he said. And no worry I'll teach you hand sign if you want" Enid said to her.

"Well sorry guys to interrupt but I need to bring Kylie around the school and we want to go Weathervane later." Divina said as she dragged Yoko with her. Kylie put the bear down on the bed and followed them from behind. The Ophelia residents just waved at them "aight careful you guys" Aelia said as she sat at her desk and do her homework "Wendyy little help here~" she asked the goth girl who stopped typing because she's interrupted "call me that again. Ajax will be a loner forever" she said as she grabbed her chair and sit next to the demigod who laughed awkwardly and scared by the threat.

Yoko booked Uber for them and they waited for the car at the gates. Kylie was amazed by how big the school is but she's more excited to meet one person "you didn't tell him about me yet didn't you?" She whispered to Divina and the siren just smiled at her and shook her head "I told Kent that I'm coming for a date with Yoko. He's been working as part timer at the café that we're going. So you can surprise him at work too" the siren said. Their car arrived and they entered the car.

As they arrived , Yoko was told by Divina to record the moment, as they entered the café, they didn't see Kent around "weird. it's his shift right now. Um excuse me?" Divina stopped one of the staff and asked about Kent's whereabout. "Oh he went to the back to throw the garbage" the staff said as she continued to do her work. Kylie was too excited to see him and runs to the back and the couple ran after her as Yoko was still recording the whole thing. As Kylie open the door "Hey Kent! Did you mis- what?!" She was shocked to see Kent were kissing with someone who wear the same work uniform as him. Kent pushed the girl away "get off me- Ky-Kylie??!! W-What are you doing here?!" He asked as he started panicking. Kylie started to cry and Yoko was still recording "a w k w a r d" she said under her breath but Divina pinch her on her arm making the vampire flinched. "oh I see how it is. You're just like those guys who can't be in ldr and cheated behind their girlfriend." She said as she look at him mad. Kent slowly walked towards her "no I can explain. This is just one misunderstanding" he said as he tried to reach her hand but Kylie backed away and ran away from there. Kent try to chase after her but his sister stopped him "I'll settle her. You settle that bitch" she said as she glared on the girl that ruined the moment.