Bee in love

Everyone hope nothing bad could happen to them in the near future. Maybe a little faith. Some just gotten used to it as they just live their days normally without worries.

Wednesday spent her weekend lying on the bed as she's recovering from the wounds she got in order to trick Lance last time.

"Your scars may be healed but you still need to have a lots of rest. Enid, I'm counting on you" said Aelia.

The goth girl sighed remembering the advice told by the demigod. She look at her phone and saw a message from her brother.

When she opened it, attachment of photo of him with Uncle Fester holding on a box of explosives with a caption "😆💥💣🧨🎣".

She just chuckles slowly to herself and keeps the phone away. The room was empty with only her herself there. Enid goes to lycan practice with other werewolves students of Nevermore and would be back by evening.

Slowly she find herself fell into a deep slumber. For the first time she felt calm. Usually she would sleep restlessly as she scared something bad might happen if she let herself careless.
.
.
.
.
.
"Uggghhhh this is so tiringgg" Kylie cries as she extracts the honey into the small jar. Aelia flicks on her forehead causing the girl to shrieks in pain "you're the one tagged yourself along with me here. Talk less work more" she said sternly.

Kent comfort his girlfriend by kissing on the forehead "now the pains gone. If you do it quickly, I'll treat you later" he said with a wide grin. Kylie obeyed to him and do her task happily.

"Thank you so much guys for helping. I'm sure the orders could be send by today too" Eugene said to them. Ajax walked to him and rustles through his curls "No biggie~ you could've just asks help from us often if you want." He said.

Suddenly Mya came to the farm along with Biance and Xavier behind her "hey guyssss sorry we're late! The doctor's appointment wa- woah!" She said out loud while running almost tripping. Safely Eugene caught her in time "be careful will you?" He said as he look down to her while still in his arms.

Their eyes locked and the kitsune felt blood rushes through her face. She quickly gathered herself up and bow to the boy "sorry sorry" she apologised repeatedly. Eugene stopped her "it's okay. Just don't get yourself hurt. Can you do that?" He asked.

Mya blushed harder and nodded as she walked pass by him. Eugene is dumbfounded "is she okay?" He asked to the siren. Bianca chuckles slowly "maybe a bee stung her. Stung her badly" she said slowly at the end.

"What? My bees wouldn't do that. Mya come here! I wanna check something" he said as he ran after the kitsune. Xavier sighed as he stood beside his girlfriend "that's a big bee" he said.

Bianca look at him "so you noticed too?" She asked him. He wrapped his arm around her and said "clear as day". Both of them laughed then offered their help with the orders preparation.
.
.
.
.
.
They sent the orders that same evening and now on their way home. Everyone felt asleep in the van drove by Xavier. Mya sat next to the window at the last backseat with Eugene next to her as both of them are asleep.

Xavier take a look on the mirror and smile "babe, look behind." He said to Bianca. The siren turned around as he told and in awe "this is something to treasure" she said as she sneakily took a pic of them with her phone.

While driving, accidentally the van bumped on a pothole causing everyone to wake up shocked by the sudden impact. Mya is awaken too. Xavier stopped the van at the side of the road "Sorry guys. I hit a pothole. Lemme check it" he said as he got out if the vehicle.

The kitsune yawned and rubbed her eye a bit. She then felt something heavy on her right and noticed Eugene is still asleep resting his head on her shoulder.

Not wanting to wake him up, she gently positioned herself properly to let the beeboy to sleep comfortably. The kitsune felt like screaming out loud as she did in her mind 'oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!'

"Alright. We're good to go." Xavier said as he got back in and drove safely to the academy.

Few minutes later they all arrived. Eugene finally woke up from his slumber "what a long ride" he said as he yawned. Indeed, the ride felt extra long for the kitsune but she also felt it's short for her. She never want it to end.

Eugene thanked everyone again for helping him before all of them go back to their own rooms. The beeboy stopped Mya "are you okay? You've been quite since we arrived" he asked.

She slightly shakes her head and smile "y-yeah I'm fine. Don't worry" she said ensuring the beeboy to not feel worry.

Out of the blue he hugs her "i just don't want anything bad happen to you ever again. So please, if you got any problems, you could always tell me if you want to. I'll be your ears to listen to your problems. I'll lend you my arms if you ever need a help. I'll come running to you if you ever need me" he said.

She was touched by those words and starts crying. Eugene frantically panicked "w-why are you crying??! Did i said something wrong?" He asked.

Mya wiped her tears and hugged him back "no. Those words touched me. I'm just so overwhelmed with happiness. Thank you Eugene" she said to him.

From afar the couples watched those two closely.

Kylie and Kent look from the balcony above "they're in love" they thought.

Ajax and Aelia on their way to meet Jazz at the rooftop stopped by the hallway "love is blooming"they thought.

Xavier and Bianca hiding by the stairs "those two must bee in love" they thought.