Superhero

Sounds of acoustic guitar strums starts serenade the whole school making everyone wonder in curiosity.

"Sometimes love's a scary place
It's like standing in the dark
Flying through the universe
Trying to fix your broken heart"

Mya stopped for a moment as she heard him started to sing.

"It's okay to let it go
You don't have to be so brave
Take a chance if someone else
Is gonna sweep in and save the day"

She continued to run until she reached the quad followed by the others. "Yo...what the fuck.." Yoko said slowly as she saw the boys.

Eugene saw her and smiled in between his singing.

"You don't have to face your fears alone
'Cause whenever you're in trouble
I'll know~"

"Let me be your superhero!" He sang as Xavier started beating sticks on the drums andAjax strummed his guitar with Kent plucking on the bass.

"There isn't a place I won't go
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there, be there"

Pugsley add rhymes to the song with his keytar as he and the others back up the singing.

Bianca records the moment with her phone as she enjoys the performance.

The quad is now full with students and teachers of the academy. They all enjoyed it as they cheered for them by turn on the light of their phone from side to side.

"Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your superhero
Let me be your superhero"

Mya is stunned and slowly she walked closer towards the main singer.

"Woah woah oh, yeah yeah
Woah woah oh"

Eugene put the mic to the side as he walked towards her as others keeps singing.

"You were gone for weeks. Not even a reply from you. Do you know how worr-! Mm!"

He tiptoed as he kissed her softly. Few seconds later he pulls away and look at her "this is my answer. I love you too Mya" he said with a goofy smile on his face.

The kitsune didn't even know how to react "i-is this real?" She asked.

Eugene kiss her on the cheek "yes"

"Really?" She asked again

He kissed her nose "yes"

"Can we kiss again?"

"Yes" they both pull into each other's arms and kiss passionately.

Everyone cheered for them and Wednesday nodded slowly "I guess I teaches him well" she said.

Enid look at her fiancé "you know this all along? And you didn't even tell me???" She asked sounding mad.

"Mi amor. I swore to Eugene to not tell anyone. Don't mad at me" she said as lifted the shewolf's hand and kissed it.

Enid blushed and quickly forgot why she was mad at the goth girl "geez Wends~ we don't want to steal the spotlight from them" she said.
.
.
.
.
Sounds of clicking pen filling up the silence of the office. The boys stood quietly in front of their principal as she smiles at them eerily.

"M-M-Mrs.Fig" Eugene stuttered.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Please l-let them go. The whole idea is from me. I-I was jus-"

"Skipping class,broke into PA control room, causing disturbances to the whole academy. You sure dragged them into huge problems with you" Coach Vlad said sternly.

Larissa chuckles as she leans against her chair "now now Vlad. No need to be harsh on them. They're just teenagers doing teen stuff. You were in a band too back then,am I right?" She asked the coach.

The coach sheepishly look away hiding his embarrassment. " I must admit, you all put on such good performance. I will surely recommend you to our mayor for any occasion in the future" she said.

They all were happily surprised and smiles. Aegnor coughed slowly "but don't be so happy. I will be needing all of you to clean up the greenhouse this weekend. That's your punishment."he stated.

"Now all settled. Good luck boys" she said as she wave.

They all exited the room and about few meters away from the room they all cheered "did you guys heard that? Principal loves it tho." Ajax said.

"Seems like we're officially a bandmate now" Xavier said and smile when he saw Bianca coming from the other side of the hall with other girls.

Ajax and Kent try to walk away slowly but they were both stopped "where did you think you're going?" Kylie,Aelia and Jazz said at the same time.

Both of them turned slowly as their girlfriends came closer.

Kent: "h-hey there Kylie baby~"

Ajax: "hey hun, hey darling"

Both Aelia and Jazz kiss him on the cheeks softly "our boyfriend is so cool~" Jazz said happily.

"You got me worried all weeks,you stupid fish!" Kylie said as she hugged Kent tightly. He comforted her slowly as she started to cry.

Pugsley laughed as he enjoys the moment. Never in his life where he could think that he can make real friends. But now he's in the circle that he's supposed to be.

"Euge, look who's coming" Pugsley said as he pointed to Mya running towards the beeboy. Eugene saw her and ran closer to her. He stopped as they both reached.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" she replied with a smile.

"I heard there's new banana split menu at Weathervane. Wanna go there?" He asked.

She kissed him on the cheek and hold his hand "yes. I would love that"

They both walk hand in hand as they left the others as they smile feeling happy for those two.